Sign in to follow this  
Avernus

What do you need...

I am up by 63....he has Westy who about averages 35 pts and then Barber and Reggie Brown....

with the way the past 6 weeks have gone for those 3, I should lose....

but we'll see :D

I need 8 pts from Rhodes tomorrow night to win the Title.

who is Rhodes?..

Kerry Rhodes a DB for the Jets. 1 pt per tackle, 4pts for an INT or Sack.

ahhh...ok...

I don't think I can name a DB on the Jets...I know they have Vilma, though..

Already clinched 3 Championships, but have one more which would require Coles to score 5 more points than Reggie Brown. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.......

ahhh...ok...

I don't think I can name a DB on the Jets...I know they have Vilma, though..

This league we start 2 Lbs, 1 DL and 1 DB.

Yo go to the tailgate and check out the watering hole thread, 2 lions there now.

7 yards...

I still see no validity to these posts. I pretty much gave up my fight 2 years ago with "what do you need to win"...With all the different scoring systems out there, what 21 points means to you is not what it means to me. If you're going to respond, put you're scoring in so we can see if you've got a chance or not. :D

Up 227 to 125(IDP league). He has Joey Harrington, Coles, J Trotter and Akers going.

Thank you SJax and Reggie Bush( 1 1/2 PPR league). :D Thanks for nothing Eli. After that first drive you didn't do anything except throw for that late interception. Man, the G men badly need a new coaching staff. Too bad for them Sean Payton is gone.

VAFFL - Down 15 pts with Romo and Coles to go. He is done. Weird scoring will make it close. Had Kitna not sucked balls last week, I would have won already (benched him this week for Romo).

PAFFL - Pretty much lost this one, which I dominated throughout the year. They have Romo, I have Garcia and L Washington, down 31 pts. Oh well, such is H2H...

:D Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by The Next Generation

lj smith, marion barber, and mike nugent to all break their legs or come down with turkey poisoning before the game today

and donte stallworth to get 250 yds 4 TDs

in other words, i lost

In my long time local I am leading by less that 4. He has RBrown. I have Romo, MBarber, and the Dal D. While I am sure everyone thinks that I have this won.... I have seen stranger things happen, so I need no turnovers by my players and a lot of turnovers by Philly.

Also, for WCOFF, need Owens to have the career day of all career days so we can maintain our position in the money.

I don't need anything. I'm up 92 points! He has Romo and Owens and I still have Reggie Brown. I like my chances to moving on to our championship game next week.

:D Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm up 29 - he has TO and the Miami Def. I have Coles. Obviously I like my chances, but I've been burned by huge Monday Night Football performances many a time in my 15 years of fantasy football.

Merry Christmas everyone and good luck tonight.

Up by 68 points, so I need Romo to collide with Owens in a helmet to helmet collission leaving them both senseless for 4 hours and for LJ Smith to pull a hammy in pregame warm up!

I am nervously comfortable!

I am down 33 with Westbrook and the Miami D still to go. LT, Hasselback, and Wayne really let me down yesterday. if Westbrook can get me 2 tds and the Jets play as badly asusual coming off a win, I think I have a shot

down by 1 with TO to go .

he has westbrook

10yd/1pt

TD: 1-9yd - 6pts;10-39 - 9pts; 40+ - 12pts

all i want for xmas is no westbrrok

97 points down, but I have Westy, Glenn, TO and LJ Smith going tonight! Me thinks it will be too little too late.