[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did LT's mediocre day kill anyones playoffs/championship?

tosberg34

don't be a playa hater

#1 draft pick: took LT over LJ and SA

for all those NON-LT owners. don't hate just admire one of the greatest FF seasons ever. and learn to take consistency over short term success( LJ) and a questionable O-line (SA). personally, I felt LT at the #1 was a no brainer

that being said, his performance yesterday was not up to par, and i honestly believe he's disappointed as well. out here in the SD/LA area he's known for acknowledging the fantasy football world. i felt like he was pissed about not getting a TD yesterday.

i'm down by 1pt, with TO to go. he has Westbrook. the guy i'm playing got into the playoffs at 7-7 and with a tie breaker and now has a chance to take it all. that's FANTASY FOOTBALL

good luck to the other LT owners.... we need it

Edited by insideout33

for all those NON-LT owners. don't hate just admire one of the greatest FF seasons ever. and learn to take consistency over short term success( LJ) and a questionable O-line (SA). personally, I felt LT at the #1 was a no brainer

Yea, thanks. Now tell me what piece of paper to grab out of the hat to get the #1 pick. There was a HUGH discussion, on this and probably every other FF board, of what RB to pick #1 before the season started.

Yea, thanks. Now tell me what piece of paper to grab out of the hat to get the #1 pick. There was a HUGH discussion, on this and probably every other FF board, of what RB to pick #1 before the season started.

:D It was skill, not luck.

If LJ had the big year many of his faithful would be telling us how smart they were to draft him.

Truthfully this year all the top 3 picks had possible negatives.

must be a non-LT owner. Jealous much?

You'd be ecstatic if Reggie Brown gets you a mediocre 133 yards.

good point. However, after being spoiled all season long with LT monster games I find myself disappointed that he came out flat yesterday with no scores. I'm used to blowing out my opponents. With that being said, I am still happy that I was able to get into the playoffs - even if I do lose the championship today. I actually started out 1-4 with and went on to win my next 10 games in a row. but you are right, any other RB with 133 yds I would be happy with.

Edited by tosberg34

picking the #1 slip of paper is nice.

but there are more years where the #10-12 win it all.

LT at #1 - yes

harrison and owens at 2 n 3? i'd like to think SOME skill

even drafted mcnabb and brees. over a dehlome or brady or bulger, or U get the id.

but again... dont matter much when it coms to FF, i'm down 1 with him having westbrook and me TO. the pundits say RB over WR 9out of 10. guess i'm done.

2nd is ok. no

picking the #1 slip of paper is nice.

but there are more years where the #10-12 win it all.

LT at #1 - yes

harrison and owens at 2 n 3? i'd like to think SOME skill

even drafted mcnabb and brees. over a dehlome or brady or bulger, or U get the id.

but again... dont matter much when it coms to FF, i'm down 1 with him having westbrook and me TO. the pundits say RB over WR 9out of 10. guess i'm done.

2nd is ok. no

That's right. Leagues are usually won in the later rounds.

i ain't crying but that 48 yard TD run that got called back for a facemask was the killer. LT had some nice runs. add the 48 yarder to his total and its a big day.

Thank God we pulled that one out. Randy Cross can kiss my rearend about Rivers. The kid struggled but protection wasn't up to par and he got the job done when it mattered.

:D It was skill, not luck.

If LJ had the big year many of his faithful would be telling us how smart they were to draft him.

Truthfully this year all the top 3 picks had possible negatives.

LJ DID have big year.

don't be a playa hater

#1 draft pick: took LT over LJ and SA

that being said, his performance yesterday was not up to par, and i honestly believe he's disappointed as well. out here in the SD/LA area he's known for acknowledging the fantasy football world. i felt like he was pissed about not getting a TD yesterday.

i'm down by 1pt, with TO to go. he has Westbrook. the guy i'm playing got into the playoffs at 7-7 and with a tie breaker and now has a chance to take it all. that's FANTASY FOOTBALL

good luck to the other LT owners.... we need it

I call bullmanure on that one. His team won and they clinched a first round bye. I expect he is pretty pleased about the results of yesterday's game, especially considering he ALREADY has the TD record. For some reason I just don't believe the ups and downs of yours and the rest of the world's fantasty football teams means a whole lot to him.

Nope. :D

+1

I call bullmanure on that one. His team won and they clinched a first round bye. I expect he is pretty pleased about the results of yesterday's game, especially considering he ALREADY has the TD record. For some reason I just don't believe the ups and downs of yours and the rest of the world's fantasty football teams means a whole lot to him.

Agreed, with LT's attitude, it would be hard for me to believe he would be real disappointed in his own performance when his team won. I can believe he might have thought he could have done better, but "real disappointed"?

Made it to two championships with Tomlinson in both leagues. Won my main $ one thanks to Bulger, and lost my IDP keeper league but not b/c of Tomlinson, I lost because his defense blew up and my starting QB was a minus .75. SAWWWEEET 13 for 32 day passing there Mr. Brees!!!

Ah well I guess I cant be greedy. Still made some nice coin this season and Laday is still a beast!

Edited by malta69

LT owners, how does it feel to have a regular RB????

If you find yourself with LT and a 2nd place, you are like Kobe when he fell off of Shaqs coat tails.

:D:D:bash:

a regular rb? hell, i won my super bowl, LT has taken me from 2-4 to 11-4 and a CHAMPIONSHIP! How does it feel to have LT? It feels GREAT!