Sign in to follow this  
HowboutthemCowboys

anyone else win their 1st Championship today?

been in the same league for 6 or 7 years. In the playoffs every year but 2 and shoulda went to the Super Bowl last year but Warner was hurt in the semis. Feels Good! :D

Playoffs many times, but championship finally. Funny thing is, I won with the most ridiculous team.

Cutler

Dayne, Tataum Bell

Fitz, T Glenn

Scobee

Jags Def

If you mean is this the first time every winning a championship then the answer is no.

However, I won Late Bloomers for the first time this year. There are now just two leagues that I am in, out of eleven, which I have not won. The Core which is a salary cap dynasty is one and HEFFA which is a survivor league is the other.

First time playing fantasy football and I won the championship today! Thanks Huddle and Draftlab!!!

Westbrook, Ravens D, Garcia & Evans led the way down the stretch.

Edited by Ben Underhill

Been playing for five years, never won the big one until today. Thanks LT and my IDPers. Oh, and Betts! :D

Edited by MonkeyOne

Started in 99. Just won my first championship by 1 pt. thanks to getting 1 pt. from Reggie Brown today. :D

Edited by heydave76

been in my league for 8 years. It was only 7 teams in 1999 and online autodraft. I won that though the guys don't recognize it. We expanded to 12 in 2000 and since then I've only missed the playoffs once, been to 4 Superbowls and won my first this year

First ever championship? No.

First championship in my local that I commish? Yup. :D Seventh year of the ten player keeper league. We've had a different champion every year so far. I was in the championship game last year. I'm beating the team with LT and SA! :D Thank you Steven Jackson!!!