[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets-Dolphins

Vet

That has to be one of the worst playoff teams ever if they beat Oakland and make it.

Better to have made the playoffs and lost than to have been golfing on Jan 4th, I say.

Yes I was pissed about the Titans being knocked out of the playoffs. But primetime being a Titans fan doesn't mean anything. Anybody will tell you the Titans would beat the Jets in a rematch without Kerry Collins (17-38, 2 INTs Week 1 where the Jets squeaked by 23-16 scoring on their last drive to win) as our QB and provide teams a scare in the playoffs. Nobody is scared of the Jets.

Yes I was pissed about the Titans being knocked out of the playoffs. But primetime being a Titans fan doesn't mean anything. Anybody will tell you the Titans would beat the Jets in a rematch without Kerry Collins (17-38, 2 INTs Week 1 where the Jets squeaked by 23-16 scoring on their last drive to win) as our QB and provide teams a scare in the playoffs. Nobody is scared of the Jets.

Speculate about a rematch all you want. After all, you have all winter....and spring....and summer...to speculate about anything you want. I deal in reality. The Jets beat the Titans.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go prepare for a meaningful football game next week - something you Titan fans obviously don't have to concern yourselves with.

Why ar eyou speaking in the 3rd person?

I think Nick Saban blew this game. The Dolphins had 4th and less than 1 on the 8 yard line with a little over 2:00 left, and Saban elects to kick a tying FG. They had nothing to lose. Why not go for it and then try to get a touchdown? That would have forced the Jets to get a TD on their final drive. Saban played not to lose, and that's a sure way to end up losing, which they did. :D

I think Nick Saban blew this game. The Dolphins had 4th and less than 1 on the 8 yard line with a little over 2:00 left, and Saban elects to kick a tying FG. They had nothing to lose. Why not go for it and then try to get a touchdown? That would have forced the Jets to get a TD on their final drive. Saban played not to lose, and that's a sure way to end up losing, which they did. :D

I disagree with this particular statement. If you're coaching to win the game, then you have to take the points and tie it up in this situation, especially at home in a game where your defense had forced as many 3-and-outs as they had. You have to trust your defense to get you the ball back or, at least, to get you to overtime.

Saban did make some decisions earlier, however, such as putting Cleo Lemon in the game at halftime, that made you think he was playing more for next year than for this - which is a valid coaching strategy. I guess you could argue that if he really wanted to see what Lemon had and didn't care about the outcome, he could have gone for it. But if he wanted to give his team the best chance to win, you have to take the points there. Football 101.

Speculate about a rematch all you want. After all, you have all winter....and spring....and summer...to speculate about anything you want. I deal in reality. The Jets beat the Titans.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go prepare for a meaningful football game next week - something you Titan fans obviously don't have to concern yourselves with.

Haha prepare? What do YOU do to prepare? But anyway, in 2 weeks you will be doing the same thing Im doing...

Edited by Primetime9287