[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Championship WDIS

Ron Burgundy

Unfortunately, I'm in a league that plays it's final in Week 17. I've been lobbying to change it for years, but whatever. I'm in the championship game. Standard scoring, no ppr. I need 2 of the following RB options...

Alexander @ TB - Seattle has nothing to play for. TB is bad, but will Alexander play more than a half?

Gore @ Denver - Gore's been my MVP, but I think Denver is going to destroy SF, limiting Gore's touches. He only rushed for 50 yards against the Cardinals last week though he scored 2x. Against a Denver playing for a playoff spot, I'm concerned that he'll do much worse than last week.

R Brown vs Indy - after last night, this looks like a no-brainer start.

Thanks for any input.

Gore and Brown

1) Brown vs IN Rush 'D' of 32. See last wek Dayne vs IN results.

Alexander vs TB Rush 'D' of 17.

&

Gore vs DEN Rush 'D' of 11.

Seattle needs this game, since they lost three games in a row.

2) Alexander.

Edited by BAKE

I still think its Gore and Alexander. If you decide to go with Brown, you have to sit Alexander in favor of Gore.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking now - Gore is in and I'm leaning towards Brown over Alexander just because of the possibility of Alexander resting in the 2nd half.

Thanks to everyone who answered.

I think I'd go with Gore (always start your studs, and Gore is the stud this year, not Alexander). And Ronnie #2 because whoever faces the Colts seems to be a stud this year.

Seattle is missing DJax, may sit Hasselbeck part of the game, and isn't playing for anything.

please see my RB post at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193351

and my WR post at

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=193345

Thanks!!