[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***WCOFF Update***

'canes2004

Well your own Huddles Hero's made a splash at the WCOFF this year. Not only did we win our league, but we finished 14th place overall out of over 1000 teams. Not too bad eh?

:bash:

Another yet in a long line of testaments to the value of the Huddle.com and everyone who contributes to this site, both administrators and users. Thanx to DMD and WW for all of your hard work and to everyone else who has had lent some of us a piece of advice or two.

:D

Huddles Hero's are:

H8tank

Skylive5

Jedi

'canes2004

spain

TDFFFreak

KnightsofKnee

Swiss Cheesehead

jackshi17

REZ

tooc

Good job boys! :D

Edited by 'canes2004

WOW........drinkin & draftin is truely an artform......nice job :D

Wurd! :D Now that all you lame-o's realize that there is serious cash too be made, and some very serious fun to be had, I expect to see you all in Vegas next September for WCOFF weekend!

I gave you guys props in another thread around here somewhere but I also pointed out that "little Skippy" must be a lucky charm for you guys in Vegas.

LOL More inclined to believe that it is REZ's holding H8's beer drinking during the draft in check.

Must admit though.... all the extra Huddler friends showing up did give an uplift to the gathering.

**H8 has to be our MVP.... he was the one that had us draft Jones-Drew and Colston...and without those two we would have been toast.

I love that you guys actually drafted Colston (I picked him up as a FA and promptely traded him as a "throw in" :D ). Not many teams had the foresight for that. Nice work.

Bet you would like to have that 2nd pick back again to draft Manning. Im thinking you guys were gambling that he was still there one pick later... :D

Great draft though...Im sure the guy picking first was cursing himself all season. How many guys on their team were insisting on LT and got overruled? Hilarious!!

Great draft though...Im sure the guy picking first was cursing himself all season. How many guys on their team were insisting on LT and got overruled? Hilarious!!

They were set on SA.

And i repeat my congrats. :D (and to think Heroes almost had Toefield at 1.2 :D )

What FA quarterback were you riding in the playoffs?

We rode the Rex Grossman train all though the 1.3 QB rating fiasco, and still won. :D

There were several weeks late in the season we could have started Bledsoe on the bench and done better, as Rex scored us negative points.

We rode the Rex Grossman train all though the 1.3 QB rating fiasco, and still won. :D

There were several weeks late in the season we could have started Bledsoe on the bench and done better, as Rex scored us negative points.

With you at the trigger I figured it would have been Garrard.

Plummer was drafted in the 13th round over Drew Brees. :D

I will honestly say that I would have placed Brees at the Chris Simms/Alex Smith level at draft time. I thought that without his Antonio Gates and LT safety net, he would really struggle this year. I was wrong.

I will honestly say that I would have placed Brees at the Chris Simms/Alex Smith level at draft time. I thought that without his Antonio Gates and LT safety net, he would really struggle this year. I was wrong.

So did the Miami Dolphins who passed on him in favor of Daunte and Joey! :D