[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ron Dayne led me to a title!

GoNads

Never know at the end. two years ago in a week 17 (with starters benched) Championship I won with Jake Plummer(Manning the starter all season) Ladell Betts (LT had been starter all year) and that back up to Priest Holmes, Larry Johnson

I picked him up on Championship week. A competitor site had that Opraher rated #12 overall fo week 16 and my other options were "The Bells", Foster and Pittman. I feel good with my decision. :D

Show live scoring details for the matchup below.

RICO'S ROLLERS Player Pts

Harrington, Joey MIA QB 4

Green, Ahman GBP RB 6

Lewis, Jamal BAL RB 15

Harrison, Marvin IND WR 23

Smith, Steve CAR WR 0

Clark, Desmond CHI TE 3

Brown, Josh SEA PK 5

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def 16

Total: 72

2 Legit 2 Quit Player Pts

Manning, Peyton IND QB 38

Dayne, Ron HOU RB 27

Gore, Frank SFO RB 20

Colston, Marques NOS WR 9

Wayne, Reggie IND WR 2

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 6

Gould, Robbie CHI PK 15

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def 2

Total: 119

I'm 2 Legit 2 Quit

http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/82054

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

Yeah, I lost my league championship game to the #6 seed, who picked up Dane last week ! It is HUMILIATING , to say the least ! :D

That's why we freeze the rosters the week of the playoffs. So the teams have to win with what got them there all year, not a flash in the pan pickup the week of the superbowl.

That's why we freeze the rosters the week of the playoffs. So the teams have to win with what got them there all year, not a flash in the pan pickup the week of the superbowl.

But that's not what Fantasy Football is all about. Making those slick moves regardless when in the year you do it wins you championships. I like it. And I know how you'll respond, if you're further down the WW claim list you have no shot at getting those flash in the pan players. My response to that would be get rid of the flawed system.