Sign in to follow this  
SpinalTapp

I can keep any three of these four guys

Ced Houston

Leon Washington

Greg Jennings

Justin Fargas

I leaning towards keeping the RBs...Fargas (with Jordan falling out of favor) and Houston/Washington (hoping one of them ends up the starter next year).

your thoughts?

When do you have to decide? If Favre is back next year, I think it's Jennings, without question. I agree with the Washington/Houston strategy. I'd don't think the Raiders are ready to give up on Jordan. Besides, how badly do you want to keep a Raiders RB?

I have to decide as early as possible today. Jennings is a Free Agent and Fargas is on my roster. At any moment, Jennings can be picked up by another owner.

Other thoughts? Would you drop Fargas for Jennings?

Given your stated options, and lacking any perspective on why you'd want to keep any of these people and what else is on your roster, I like the idea of keeping Ced/Leon & picking up Jennings as I don't see a future in Fargas in the near term ...

I agree with the other posters. Fargas has had plenty of opportunities and hasn't done jack with them. Any NFL calibre back that's gets a significant amount of touches due to injuries is going to produce some yardage and a few TDs, but that doesn't mean he's a starting NFL calibre back.