[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo or Kitna

cre8tiff

Got choices on my second QB and 3rd receiver.

Performance +1 per completion/reception.

Leaning toward Kitna (Detriot will HAVE to throw) and Jackson (SDC wants homefield)

Any input would be greatly appreciated. :D

Those are both tough calls. I think I would lean towards Kitna as well since it's obvious that Romo has hit a bit of a wall lately. At WR, I think I would actually go with Galloway. I realize the guy adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "hit or miss", but Rattay is a half-way decent QB and I think the Chargers might go with a more conservative game plan if they can take an early lead. Personally, I think they would love to just run Michael Turner at the Cards in the second half and let their defense close out to the game if they can go up by at least 13 points in the first half.

Those are both tough calls. I think I would lean towards Kitna as well since it's obvious that Romo has hit a bit of a wall lately. At WR, I think I would actually go with Galloway. I realize the guy adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "hit or miss", but Rattay is a half-way decent QB and I think the Chargers might go with a more conservative game plan if they can take an early lead. Personally, I think they would love to just run Michael Turner at the Cards in the second half and let their defense close out to the game if they can go up by at least 13 points in the first half.

Very good points. It's a real gutcheck to start Galloway, but that may be the answer.

Anyone else?