Sign in to follow this  
Famousshots

WR help! I can't decide! Please Help!

I need to choose 2 of these 3

Colston NO

Crotchery NYJ

Reggie Brown PHI

My problem is that everyone says Colston won't play more then a half. Is his half better then the other 2 whole?

Please help!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the response. That is what I did first so I guess I will stick with it.

Thanks.

I would start: Colston & Brown.

NYJ will be running vs OAK Rush 'D' of 28.

BUT

OAK vs the Pass 'D' is 1.

See my posts - thanks.

I agree that Colston (and Brees) will probably only play part of the game, but he can still score a lot of points quickly. If your other options were better, I'd sit him. But these guys aren't.

Between R. Brown and Cotchery, Reggie's got a much better matchup. And the Raiders (facing Cotchery) are much easier to run on than the Falcons (facing the Eagles) are, so the Eagles should NEED to throw more.

I'd use Colston and Brown.

Please see mine (one RB's, one WR's)

def brown and i would roll the dice with cotchery,big part of the jets game is passing and coles ain't right,i know oak pass def is good but it's new years eve,the seasons over,and it's not sunny cali..who knows how long colston will play,i want a guy in the whole game..gl

Thanks for all of the responses. I had to make the decision yesterday by 5pm. So I went with my first choice. Thanks for the input from everyone and I hope you all win your Championships as well.

I am going for my 3rd straight Fantasy Bowl win in this league so I am on the edge of my seat today.

Good Luck to all.