Sign in to follow this  
Asskickas

CRAZY question...

Here's the thing. Holt has been playing with pain for the past month and it's starting to show. He was good 3-4 weeks ago but has been mediocre over the last 2 games. Here's his last 4

THE GOOD:

wk 13: home vs Ariz. 7 rec. for 115 yards and 1 td

wk 14: home vs Chicago 6 rec 75 yards and 2 tds

THE BAD:

wk 15: At Oakland 4 rec for 59 yards 0tds

wk 16: home vs Redskins 4 rec. for 54 yards 0 tds

I'm worried that THE UGLY will be in my title game.

Curry has had 28 recs. for 292 yds and 1 td over the last 3 games vs Cincy ranked 31st, Rams 8th, and KC 14th. Fools gold or should I start him over Holt? Holt plays the Vikings who are ranked dead last vs the pass due to yards they give up at 238/game. However they have only given up 14 tds and have 21 ints on the year. Only the Patriots, Jags, and Broncos have given up less tds through the air. The Jets are ranked right in the middle at 16th vs the pass giving up 5 more tds (19) than the Vikings to go with 6 less ints at 15.

:D Need Help guys.

1pt/10 yards receiving, 6pts/td, -2 lost fumble, -1 fumble, 1 pt/150+ yards receiving, 2 pts/2pt conversion

Edited by Asskickas

Holt without a doubt ...minny one of the worst against pass ....and you have to play your studs especially when match up is very good

it's not that easy,i think if the giants win tonight the rams fait is sealed,done..if he's banged up why play?i know the vikes pass def stinks but it's worth talking about..

if you dont mind im starting bruce as my 3rd rec with andre,galloway,coles,on the bench..what da ya think?thanx

it's not that easy,i think if the giants win tonight the rams fait is sealed,done..if he's banged up why play?i know the vikes pass def stinks but it's worth talking about..

if you dont mind im starting bruce as my 3rd rec with andre,galloway,coles,on the bench..what da ya think?thanx

Just realized that Fred Smoot cornerback for the Vikings will be out due to a car crash. The Vikings pass D was already pretty bad but now they'll be even worse. I'm starting Holt. Bruce should also be good vs the Vikings.

It's a good matchup to start with, the Vikes have a great rush defense so the Rams will have to throw, and the Vikes aren't playing for anything either and may audition some guys in the secondary. Holt's a great play.

Oakland will try to run on the Jets (since that's the Jets weak point), and the Jets have a decent pass rush -- those two combined would make me avoid Curry.

Holt all the way....he will tatoo the Vikes secondary !!!!! :D

The Giants won so does Holt play a full game? Or does he ride this one out on the bench due to being banged up? :D I hope I make the right choice.

The Giants won so does Holt play a full game? Or does he ride this one out on the bench due to being banged up? :D I hope I make the right choice.

Congrats...you made the right choice, by a frog hair! :D