[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which qb?

my instincts say romo although he probaly cost me 1st place with last weeks effort..im 64pts behind with some nice matchups at every other position..he has bulger so i need to match his qb production.

1pt per10yds throwing

4pts per td

-3 per int

he should bounce back vs the lions..thanks for any help

Edited by joeyd524@msn.com

I would take Garcia by a slim margin over Romo. Garcia's been really consistent and is a safer play. Plus, while Romo might have a better matchup on paper, the Lions can't stop the run either, and the Cowboys will probably focus on using MBIII and JJ and running the ball.

I wouldn't even consider Favre -- while he could have a big game, he could also have a total disaster.

if i can get 250 and 2tds from garcia i would be happy.have to decide now 8.30tee time and wont be home before kickoff

Go with Romo! The Cowboys eat up inferior teams. The Lions have only 2 wins this year.