Sign in to follow this  
isleseeya

giants vs eagles

Giants squeaked into playoffs but have enough talent to make a run if they can put the pieces together and avoid the mistakes ...eagles are on an amazing run and gotta give andy reid and them a lot of credit

Not the friendliest teams and certainly this rivalry picks it up a notch since this is a playoff game ....

Gotta go with my big blue so I am predicting the upset with giants winning 27-24 .....

its the playoffs.. you can pretty much throw any projections out the window. but i'll take a stab at it anyhow. eagles keep flyin' high. 27-10

Giants squeaked into playoffs but have enough talent to make a run if they can put the pieces together and avoid the mistakes ...eagles are on an amazing run and gotta give andy reid and them a lot of credit

Not the friendliest teams and certainly this rivalry picks it up a notch since this is a playoff game ....

Gotta go with my big blue so I am predicting the upset with giants winning 27-24 .....

As much as I don't want to see the Giants win a playoff game or for that matter in the playoffs at all, I also feel like the Giants pull out a close victory. Something like 24-21. I think between Tiki and Jacobs their running game with be too much for the Philly run D in the end. As long as Eli doesn't have to win the game for the G-Men and Philly is playing catch up they'll be ok. If Eli has to throw alot the Giants will be in trouble.

its the playoffs.. you can pretty much throw any projections out the window. but i'll take a stab at it anyhow. eagles keep flyin' high. 27-10

Anything can happen but no way will that Eagle run D hold the Giants to just 10 points.

Anything can happen but no way will that Eagle run D hold the Giants to just 10 points.

it can if eli is completely incompetent.

True but wasn't he basically that last night? I didn't see the game but know that Tiki had 3 TDs and all that yardage!!! Philly has to at least slow them down somewhat.

If Eli has to throw alot the Giants will be in trouble.

Yes.

He is.

Eli throws the ball less than 20 times & we have a chance. Any more than that and you are asking for trouble IMO. The D needs to show up this time around also.

True but wasn't he basically that last night? I didn't see the game but know that Tiki had 3 TDs and all that yardage!!! Philly has to at least slow them down somewhat.

WK 2 - Tiki = 51 yards, 0 TDs -- Jacobs = 35 yards, 0 TDs

WK 15 - Tiki = 75 yards, 1 TD -- Jacobs = 13 yards, 1 TD

Look like the Eagles pretty much held the Giants running game in check this year so far. I agree they have to do the same again, but they have done it twice already.

Edited by ebartender

If tiki is shut down , really shut down then either eli shines once and takes a big step forward in his career or giants go home and eli is left to answer more questions

Gotta also admit garcia is on a great run and giants will have their hands full with him

Still pulling for close giants win

I might have an in on going to this game...

so they should win...

Eagles 34

Giants 16