[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big 10 vs SEC

theeohiostate

Yes but Arkansas is the #3 team out of the best conference of all time though too, and favored. But really, 3 turnovers, glorious field position, you gotta hand it to wisconsins d for playing tough all game long despite all of those shortcomings.

Told you the Hogs have ZERO quarterback play. That's why they lost their last two games of the season to the SEC elite.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, jeezus, quit with the whining- 2 incomplete football teams playing each other. Shocked at how poor the QB play, passing game is for Ark. Ark had a decent QB they would dummy Wisky - but give Wisky credit for hangin tough despite no offense of their own.

Ark should have alot more points on the board though. Neither team impressing me much

TOS - the PI call was a ticky tack call, and a bad call IMO.

Both Hogs RB are studs

Told you the Hogs have ZERO quarterback play. That's why they lost their last two games of the season to the SEC elite.

I thought Arkansas was the SEC elite. They did win the west over LSU and went to face Florida in the SEC title game. :D

Bigger question facing the BCS right now, is since the Big 10 went 2-0 against higher seeded teams from the SEC this bowl season, should Florida have went over Michigan?

I didn't think so then, and now the country knows so.

Ladies, jeezus, quit with the whining- 2 incomplete football teams playing each other. Shocked at how poor the QB play, passing game is for Ark. Ark had a decent QB they would dummy Wisky - but give Wisky credit for hangin tough despite no offense of their own.

Ark should have alot more points on the board though. Neither team impressing me much

TOS - the PI call was a ticky tack call, and a bad call IMO.

Both Hogs RB are studs

Wait I thought Arkansas was gonny dummy up Wisconsin. Bottom line, Big Ten is 2-0 vs SEC teams this bowl season, with there #1 team still to go. And if Michigan beats USC, then what wildcat? THEN WHAT?!?!?!

I thought Arkansas was the SEC elite. They did win the west over LSU and went to face Florida in the SEC title game. :D

Bigger question facing the BCS right now, is since the Big 10 went 2-0 against higher seeded teams from the SEC this bowl season, should Florida have went over Michigan?

I didn't think so then, and now the country knows so.

Have you been drinking too much or is that the Big ten non-confidence thing talking again? Wisconsin was a much higher seed than the Hogs. :D

Wait I thought Arkansas was gonny dummy up Wisconsin. Bottom line, Big Ten is 2-0 vs SEC teams this bowl season, with there #1 team still to go. And if Michigan beats USC, then what wildcat? THEN WHAT?!?!?!

I think it's clear by the performance this season, the PAC without Cal or USC, absolutely SUCKS .

I think it's also clear, that the Big 10 is much tougher then what i or anyone else had given them credit for being. Iowa and Minnesota lost nail biters with questionable calls against higher ranked and favored teams from Big conferences in the last moments of the games.

Have you been drinking too much or is that the Big ten non-confidence thing talking again? Wisconsin was a much higher seed than the Hogs. :D

Does this mean Auburn should have manhandled Neb? I personally thought the SEC would have a much better showing than the Big 10. Thought it was Mich and OSU and noone else. Very happy thus far with the big 10.

Man are you hitting the hard stuff. Perhaps you better have a lite beer during the Rose Bowl. You thought Arkansas was a higher seed than LSU. This is the Hogs 3rd loss in a row. :D

I must have misread the standing in the SEC west, i thought for sure, LSU finished 3rd, behind Arkansas and Auburn. :D

My bad.

Im not gonna say the Big Ten is the best conference this year, they aren't, But I think they have proved a lot of people wrong, and if Michigan beats USC, I don't think anyone can deny that they are stronger than the Pacific 10.

To add to that.

If Michigan and OSU win, factor in the Wisconsin and Penn St wins over higher seeded SEC teams. Then add in the great game Iowa had as a HUGE underdog and i would argue, the Big 10 is neck and neck as good as the SEC and BY FAR better at the top then the SEC.

Does this mean Auburn should have manhandled Neb? I personally thought the SEC would have a much better showing than the Big 10. Thought it was Mich and OSU and noone else. Very happy thus far with the big 10.

What is wrong with all you Big Ten Homers? None of you seem to have much confidence in your conference outside the Big 2. Perhaps LSU should schedule more middle tier Big Ten teams instead of the Middle Tennessee’s of the world for our non-conference schedule. You guys would be totally intimidated by our confident LSU fans. Just ask any Sooner fan.

To add to that.

If Michigan and OSU win, factor in the Wisconsin and Penn St wins over higher seeded SEC teams. Then add in the great game Iowa had as a HUGE underdog and i would argue, the Big 10 is neck and neck as good as the SEC and BY FAR better at the top then the SEC.

Must I need to remind you that the top 2 SEC teams have yet to play. And please don't forget the experts at ESPN already proclaimed LSU would win the National Championship in a playoff. Both Michigan and Ohio State are fortunate not to have had to matchup against the best two lost team in the history of sports.

What is wrong with all you Big Ten Homers? None of you seem to have much confidence in your conference outside the Big 2. Perhaps LSU should schedule more middle tier Big Ten teams instead of the Middle Tennessee’s of the world for our non-conference schedule. You guys would be totally intimidated by our confident LSU fans. Just ask any Sooner fan.

I had realistic confidence. Didn't think PSU would beat Tennesse, but they did, that was a nice win. Though Wisconsin would beat Arkansas, they did. Ohio State SHOULD have no problem vs Florida. The only game now is Michigan-USC. Depends on which Michigan team shows up. If its the one that lost only by 3 to the best team in the country in the shoe, Michigan should beat USC, if not, then USC is talented enough to win the Rose Bowl.

No lack of confidence, But after the showing of the SEC def thus far, I'd be very reluctant of ND. I had LSU as a lock to win, but after the games today I am now not so sure. Hoping the crush Quinn , but after today's game don't think they will.

No lack of confidence, But after the showing of the SEC def thus far, I'd be very reluctant of ND. I had LSU as a lock to win, but after the games today I am now not so sure. Hoping the crush Quinn , but after today's game don't think they will.

Maybe you should adopt an SEC team like LSU if you have that much confidence they are a lock to beat the 11th ranked Irish. We could always use some more good fans like you down here. :D

Maybe you should adopt an SEC team like LSU if you have that much confidence they are a lock to beat the 11th ranked Irish. We could always use some more good fans like you down here. :D

I picked the Irish, if for no other reason, then Quinn is due in a big game. He and Weiss have failed miserably in every big game together. I just have a hunch Quinn leaves ND with a win.

No need to do that. I thought after ND's showing against good D's they had no shot. But after the great showing by the SEC superior D's , he probably has a heisman showing coming.

No need to do that. I thought after ND's showing against good D's they had no shot. But after the great showing by the SEC superior D's , he probably has a heisman showing coming.

What games did you watch today? :D SEC D's gave up a total of 10 points in the 2nd halves of three New Year Day bowl games. Please explain how that translates into a probable heisman showing for Quinn going against the best D in the SEC? :D

What games did you watch today? :D SEC D's gave up a total of 10 points in the 2nd halves of three New Year Day bowl games. Please explain how that translates into a probable heisman showing for Quinn going against the best D in the SEC? :D

I guess that is fine and dandy if you want to play halves. Minn and Iowa both dominated their 1ST halves, I guess that makes them great. Nevermind , there is 4 qtrs in a game. Sorry I guess you are right. I'll eat my crow now.

5 man line from Arkansas, and Wisconsin's Hill can't reach the corner and has little speed

PJ Hill might as well be named "Ron Dayne Jr"; don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but he'll have a good college career and do nothing in the pros.