[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan vs USC

theeohiostate

Should be a good game.

Win or Lose, these two teams are two of the best in the country and their storied programs should be proud to be in the Rose Bowl.

I was hoping for a OSU vs USC match up early this season. Didn't get that one, but this game should be great nonetheless. Both teams have some monster players and hopefully both play well today.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't seen Michigan play, keep your eye on the So. WR, Manningham. The kid, may end up being the best WR to ever play there. A complete stud.

If i could broker a trade, i'd give Ginn for him every day of the week.

Edited by theeohiostate

For a seasoned starter, he's always shaky in big games, this is why us OSU fans love Smith so much, unflappable.

If that's the case Buckeye fans wouldn’t like the Gator QB Chris Leak as their starter. Leak seems to be shaky in every game. Florida fans have been known to boo him even in their wins at home while cheering their freshman QB Tebow whenever he replaces Leak.

Michigan is playing as flat as i've seen them all season. For some reason i don't see any fire from anyone on their team. Big game against OSU, may be a big letdown game for them, we'll see.

Michigan fans, you see anything?

Edited by theeohiostate

Michigan is playing as flat as i've seen them all season. For some reason i don't see any fire from anyone on their team. Big game against OSU, may be a big letdown game for them, we'll see.

Michigan fans, you see anything?

Well, speak of the devil.

That turnover should get them into this game. Too many Michigan players standing around on both sides of the ball, interests seems a bit off.

Henne do a horrible job in presnap reads. He's calling plays into USC's hands every time.

He's been calling plays right into the teeth of the rush, need to get Hart on the edge on those plays. Carr, needs to get the plays in and tell the kid to stop f'ing them up.

Boy, Mich struggling covering those blitzes, pitiful.

I was worried about two areas, O-Line (besides Long) and Secondary (Trent), so far I think both areas are struggling.

3-3 though, should be nip and tuck. We'll burn them on that blitz soon enough.

Edited by chiefjay

Boy, Mich struggling covering those blitzes, pitiful.

I was worried about two areas, O-Line (besides Long) and Secondary (Trent), so far I think both areas are struggling.

3-3 though, should be nip and tuck. We'll burn them on that blitz soon enough.

More of a commitment to the RUN, you know what got them here to begin with. :D

That will slow down USC of open up Manningham.

Predictable O so far for Michigan IMO but maybe I'm too close. I would have liked a spread out look on 3rd and short and run a draw, open up the field a bit, create some running room.

Edited by chiefjay

You know all week long all I heard was this glorious talk about how SEC Speed is so much different. Take a look at these two defenses. Tons of speed. Easily the 2 fastest teams we've seen thus far in the bowl season, and you can clearly tell the difference between teams like Wisconsin and Arkansas, and then teams like USC and Michigan.

You know all week long all I heard was this glorious talk about how SEC Speed is so much different. Take a look at these two defenses. Tons of speed. Easily the 2 fastest teams we've seen thus far in the bowl season, and you can clearly tell the difference between teams like Wisconsin and Arkansas, and then teams like USC and Michigan.

Please don't flatter those defenses too much. If you want to see speed wait till you see you see the SEC elite teams' defenses. Sorry, but IMO this 3 to 3 half time Rose Bowl thus far is simply due more to ineffective offenses than good defenses. LSU would have destroyed either of those two teams.

Tell TOS to hold off on that Buckeye wager. The spread is certain to come down if Michigan continues to struggle against the Trojans.

Please don't flatter those defenses too much. If you want to see speed wait till you see you see the SEC elite teams' defenses. Sorry, but IMO this 3 to 3 half time Rose Bowl thus far is simply due more to ineffective offenses than good defenses. LSU would have destroyed either of those two teams.

Tell TOS to hold off on that Buckeye wager. The spread is certain to come down if Michigan continues to struggle against the Trojans.

Now that's some funny Sega!. :D

:D

Yep USC laying some wood on D - USC needs Booty to actually show up- that fumble hurt.

USC defensive speed dominating the Mich O line. Should be a great second half.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there isn't a team in the SEC that could manifest a win agasint OSU, Michigan OR USC. That's just a simple fact, but if you'd like to kid yourself into still believing otherwise after a catestrophic day the SEC had today, go on with your bad self.

I think Rockers is right, these D's SUCK!

Michigan is merely the #1 rush D in the country, and USC looks slow.

:D

After seeing both Big 10 D's hold their respective SEC opponents to a yearly low in scoring, it's easy to see, the best D's are in the SEC. :D