[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEAHAWKS!

Seahawk37

its been a rollercoaster season for the Hawks, with Inuries plaguing the Seahawk secondary and two amazing wide receivers coming to play us this Saturday it should be quite the game and its all up to Tony Homo. I predict winner of this game to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. With Dallas losing to Detroit at home and the Seahawks getting a much needed win against Tampa Bay, It looks like this should be a great game. High Scoring and everything you'd want in a playoff game. Esspecially with the best crowd in the NFL. I am so Pumped for Saturday! Good Luck to my Seahawks and may the sack fest begin.

its been a rollercoaster season for the Hawks, with Inuries plaguing the Seahawk secondary and two amazing wide receivers coming to play us this Saturday it should be quite the game and its all up to Tony Homo. I predict winner of this game to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. With Dallas losing to Detroit at home and the Seahawks getting a much needed win against Tampa Bay, It looks like this should be a great game. High Scoring and everything you'd want in a playoff game. Esspecially with the best crowd in the NFL. I am so Pumped for Saturday! Good Luck to my Seahawks and may the sack fest begin.

So what you're basically saying is the Cowboys are going to the Superbowl!!!! :D:D

Good prediction on your part!! :bash:

I knew you would like that. All I'm going to say is he's due for a BIG game and they're coming off a very disappointing loss to the Lions... I like our odds!!! :D

I knew you would like that. All I'm going to say is he's due for a BIG game and they're coming off a very disappointing loss to the Lions... I like our odds!!! :D

It should be fun, Im not expecting much from the Hawks but if they can win this game then they have what it takes to get back to the super bowl, im not sure about winning it but get back yes. Either way It should be a great game and im gonna be there screaming my head off. The 12th man might be the winner of this game!

Uhhm Humm. Just like you predicted, home for Dallas. Can't say you shouldn't be confident. Romo can score points though, so long as he holds on the the ball.

I never thought I would be sitting here on a fence, whether or not to lay my sack on the table and climb off..

This makes it the second time we meet at your house huh. Wouldn't it be sweet. :D

The Hawks played 2 horrible games and came back and played very well against the Chargers who are arguably the best team right now in the NFL, and also played very well and won the way they should against Tampa Bay on the road. The Seahawks look good but injuries and the way they played earlier in the season are the only thing setting them back.

We will see, Its all up to Tony Homo and frankly I dont think he has what it takes.

I see what you did there. You took the 'R' off Romo's name and put an 'H' on to call him 'Homo' instead of 'Romo'. BRILLIANT !!! :D

The Seahawks look good but injuries and the way they played earlier in the season are the only thing setting them back.

:D We heard your excuses the first time.

so where are the steelers??? oh thats right they are sitting at home having gay cowher style sex with each other.

Seriously, you can't be older than 12, can you ?

As for the Steelers, yes, they are at home, but, they have the Lombardi trophy from last year to keep them company. After this year, the Seahawks will be home, and they still will have an empty trophy case.

Seriously, you can't be older than 12, can you ?

As for the Steelers, yes, they are at home, but, they have the Lombardi trophy from last year to keep them company. After this year, the Seahawks will be home, and they still will have an empty trophy case.

Why do you hate our troops? :D

The Hawks played 2 horrible games and came back and played very well against the Chargers who are arguably the best team right now in the NFL, and also played very well and won the way they should against Tampa Bay on the road. The Seahawks look good but injuries and the way they played earlier in the season are the only thing setting them back.

The Seahawks do look good heading into the playoffs, but still inconsistent. Even if they win this game at home against Dallas, I don't have a lot of confidence the Seahawks can beat Chicago or New Orleans on the road. It's possibly, if they play at their highest level, but it seems like every other week a different 'Hawks team is hitting the field. :D

Either way, I'm excited for some playoff football and look forward to being in Vegas for the Super Bowl. :D

:D 18

19 as of december 3rd, and yes I have a basic training ship out date ala March 16th. But in all seriousness Go Seahawks, boo Cowboys!

and boo the rams too.

Vegas for the Super Bowl?? Come on. That's amateur hour, won't be a lady in the city.

Look. The Hawks, the 12th man, the projected rain/snow. It is going to come down to the running game. Shaun is gettin this thing cranked up. He has this planned out from the jump. It's time for his stage. This game has got blowout, frustration, and a retiring coach written all over it.

Ohhhhh yeeeaaaaahhh!!! I'll be sitting on the 50 yd line pumping up Qwest Field with noise along with all the other ravenous Seahawk fans. Dallas won't know what hit them. I'm so excited! I'm moving back to Seattle this Thursday (after 2 years in Oregon) and what a welcome home gift it will be to lay the wood on Parcells and that whiney little girlie TO.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:bash: