[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's Bandwagon will you climb aboard?

PantherDave

saints chiefs

i also think iot would be pretty sweet to see mangini beat bellicheck again. would they hug, or just shake hands?

Way too many people on that KC bandwagon. They won't beat the Colts.

Maybe. :D The Colts will probably try and stack the box in attempt to stop Larry Johnson, but he'll get through anyway. Like water through a spung, LJ will score one, maybe two TD's. But I think the Colts in the end will win it. Peyton will probably go off and score three or four TD's. Just a hunch.

If Ron Dayne can run for 100+ on the Colts, for some crazy reason I think LJ can do it too...I don't know why, we all know LJ Is nowhere near the level of Dayne...but I think he might just pull it off!

If Ron Dayne can run for 100+ on the Colts, for some crazy reason I think LJ can do it too...I don't know why, we all know LJ Is nowhere near the level of Dayne...but I think he might just pull it off!

You mean Ron "Heisman Trophy Winner" Dayne!? :D I don't see your case. :D

Oh yeah... LJ runs pissed. :bash:

I personally agree with you that LJ likely will run all over the Colts. However, anything is possible in the NFL. He had a few games were he only mustered relatively few yards.

NFC - Saints and Eagles

AFC - The Pats!!!! And any team that plays the Colts, Pitt, or Denver and since only the Colts made it...... :D I'm rooting for the Chiefs and the Chargers unless we are playing them.

Edited by nhoops

You mean Ron "Heisman Trophy Winner" Dayne!? :D I don't see your case. :bash:

Oh yeah... LJ runs pissed. :clap:

Any of you Chiefs fans worried about

Kansas City can run the ball behind Larry Johnson. But what scares me is that he had 416 carries this year. That is a major danger zone for a running back. Generally speaking, if a running back carries the ball 390 times in a season, it doesn't bode well for his future. Every other guy has not fared well. In 1992, Barry Foster carried 390 times for 1,690 yards with a 4.3 yard average. After that, he played only 20 games in two seasons with a 4.0 rushing average. In 1998, Terrell Davis had 392 carries for 2,000 yards. Following that season, he played only 17 games over the next three seasons with a 3.8 yard average. Eddie George had 403 carries for 1,509 yards and went on to play in 62 more games with a paltry 3.2 yard average. Jamal Anderson had 410 carries for 1,846 yards and went on to play only 21 more games in three seasons and a 3.6 yard average. I could go on. That's a pounding!
THIS :tup: ????

LJ looked like he was wearing down toward the end of the year, not as "pissed". I very much would be concerned about the workload for next year as well as the remainder of the playoffs! :D

BTW Chargers v. Ravens / Bears v. Saints

Chargers v. Saints

Chargers