PantherDave

Who's Bandwagon will you climb aboard?

I'm going to pull for the Chargers and Rivers-ala the NC State connection, to win it all, but will be pulling for the Saints to make the NFC Championship at least.

The Cowboys bandwagon may more resemble a little red Radio Flyer wagon :D

The Cowboys bandwagon may more resemble a little red Radio Flyer wagon :D

The Bears bandwagon is currently in for a service. :D

The Cowboys, of course!!!! It must suck PD, to have to jump ship when your team isn't competing anymore. I felt that pain last year and years prior. If/when the Boys go down, I'll be cheering for the Chargers and Saints myself.

It sure as hell beats the Panthers 06 wagon, which has already been crushed into a little metal cube and will be sent in for recycling.

The Cowboys, of course!!!! It must suck PD, to have to jump ship when your team isn't competing anymore. I felt that pain last year and years prior. If/when the Boys go down, I'll be cheering for the Chargers and Saints myself.

Not really, as I read the writing on the wall about 5 weeks ago, as the Panthers are a every other year team. History supports this and the Panthers will contend next year in 07.

Not really, as I read the writing on the wall about 5 weeks ago, as the Panthers are a every other year team. History supports this and the Panthers will contend next year in 07.

I just meant this year when I said they weren't competing anymore. I think they will be contenders next as they should've been this year.

Did Carolina contend last yr. Nevermind, they were embarassed in Seattle in the playoffs. :D

I want to see the Colts make it far in the playoffs but this year their defense is by far the worst they have had going into a playoff run...

I would love to see the cowboys lose thier first game...which they will

Did Carolina contend last yr. Nevermind, they were embarassed in Seattle in the playoffs. :D

No argument here, I will paitently wait 07.

I want to see the Colts make it far in the playoffs but this year their defense is by far the worst they have had going into a playoff run...

Which is why they'll win it this year, cause now everyone doubts them.

I would love to see the cowboys lose their first game...which they will

Well there's always next year to watch to see them lose. :D:D

Edited by irish

Looking forward to the pupil knocking out the teacher as my JETS, J-E-T-S, J-E-T-S, J-E-T-S!!! KO the Patsies.

I will root for players I like and work hard. I think these players deserve a championship:

(LT) Chargers vs (Urlacher) Bears

I think that would make a good Superbowl. Other than the Bears, I don't like anybody else in the NFC.

I can't believe that with the Garcia story, the fact they won 3 straight division road games, beat the Falcons in the last regular season game with their second unit and third string QB, that no one is jumping on the Eagles' bandwagon. I know The Huddle is notorious for Eagles haters, but how about someone jumping on?.... no one?...... HELLO?...HELLo?...HELlo?...HEllo?...Hello?...hello?...hell...hel...he....... :D

I can't believe that with the Garcia story, the fact they won 3 straight division road games, beat the Falcons in the last regular season game with their second unit and third string QB, that no one is jumping on the Eagles' bandwagon. I know The Huddle is notorious for Eagles haters, but how about someone jumping on?.... no one?...... HELLO?...HELLo?...HELlo?...HEllo?...Hello?...hello?...hell...hel...he....... :D

We don't need any more support.

EDIT: Although I will say if the Eagles can't win it, I will be pulling for the Chargers.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I'd like to see Indy or the Chargers in the SB with the Saints for the offensive potential.

But my gut tells me Patriots/Saints is going to happen.

I first and foremost be cheering for the Colts. I'm not really just now climbing on their bandwagon as I've always been a Colts fan since I've started paying attention to football. The optimist in me thinks we have a chance if we could just slow down the other teams from running all over us. The realist in me knows that we aren't going to go far, especially starting off the playoffs against Larry Johnson.

In lieu of that, I'll climb aboard the Chargers and NO bandwagons. I really like the Charger's chances and NO for bouncing back the way they did. I wouldn't also mind seeing a Chargers-Bears superbowl. A Jets-Patriots bowl with the Jets walking all over the Patriots would be nice, but obviously that isn't a possibility.

I would love to see the cowboys lose their first game...which they will
It would have been nice for them to not even make it to the playoffs, but I'll settle with a one-and-done for them. I don't even know why I don't like Dallas, I just don't though. Edited by cdrudge

Paging Squeegie -- there's plenty of room on the Pats bandwagon these days. Come on board, we need a beer wench! :D