[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs ND

theeohiostate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) I think it's been established that Boise is a very good team and likely capable of beating possibly any team in college. Of course we know for sure they can beat OU :D .

I'm just wondering, however, am I getting a different feed here? Since the half, all LSU has done is march down the field and score 3 times. Not exactly what I call weak.

Wow, karma's a female dog. Horrible PI call that should have gone against ND. Next play INT.

A) I think it's been established that Boise is a very good team and likely capable of beating possibly any team in college. Of course we know for sure they can beat OU :D .

I'm just wondering, however, am I getting a different feed here? Since the half, all LSU has done is march down the field and score 3 times. Not exactly what I call weak.

Wow, karma's a female dog. Horrible PI call that should have gone against ND. Next play INT.

Yea, I probably mis-spoke. LSU's not "weak" but after listening to RB the last couple weeks I was expecting more. They're good, certainly not great! Notre Dame ..... we all know they don't belong in a BCS bowl game.

Let's not get carried away, LSU is in firm control of the game.

Oh Sac, you must have not gotten the memo. That's just what the biased media wants you to believe. They actaully haven't been able to move the ball all night and would be lucky to beat Northwestern.

Where's this LSU defense i've heard about all week????

Walker already has 115 yards in the FIRST half , he only mananged 25 yards the entire game against Michigan and 56 yards against USC.

ND handed LSU 7 points on the fake FG, then gave away another 7 on the sure TD catch, that hit Samardzija head. Score may be 21-14 on the scoreboard, but ND has bitchslapped this patsy defense in the first half for over 250 yards. :bash:

LSU only up 7 at the half............????? :tup:

Michigan and USC combined to be up 59-24 to this same ND team at the half.

LSU :D

SEC :D

:clap:

Dude, you really need to get a life.

Does this put Russel in front of Quinn when he declares?

:D Dunno the book on Russell. He certainly seems to be a pretty good athlete with a big arm.

Impressions after some research - the fact that 6 of his 7 ints came against Fla and Tenn - two of the tougher games - and he couldn't get the Tigers better than a FG against Auburn are all troubling. Of course, quibbling about someone who threw 7 ints is just quibbling. Has improved across the board all 3 years.

Is he first pick worthy? I haven't even watched him play live, but his numbers make him sound like a first-day man.

Where's this LSU defense i've heard about all week????

Walker already has 115 yards in the FIRST half , he only mananged 25 yards the entire game against Michigan and 56 yards against USC.

ND handed LSU 7 points on the fake FG, then gave away another 7 on the sure TD catch, that hit Samardzija head. Score may be 21-14 on the scoreboard, but ND has bitchslapped this patsy defense in the first half for over 250 yards. :bash:

LSU only up 7 at the half............????? :tup:

Michigan and USC combined to be up 59-24 to this same ND team at the half.

LSU :D

SEC :D

:clap:

more spot on genius analysis from TOS -

I'll be ready for you to downplay LSU , just like you did when the Big 10 took down the other two SEC opponents.

Quite simply, this LSU defense hasn't seen an offense like this and can't get pressure on Quinn consistently enough to disrupt ND. I figured as much, what impresses me more then ND killing the LSU D, is the ND defense has shown up for the first time all season, coincidence or the LSU offense?

If i were an LSU fan, i'd be ready to eat some MAJOR crow. This game should be the biggest blowout of the bowl season, if you consider how the teams are "percieved" going into the game.

Not an impressive half by LSU , very similar to what we've already seen out of the SEC by Auburn, Tenn, and Arkansas.

and yet again, does this guy have a feel for the game of football or what?

Evidently 1 half of football is all TOS needs let us all know the the real deal