[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLAYOFF FF

Shorttynaz

I'm in a playoff fantasy football league where we all (10 teams) get to "franchise" 1 player, and then the rest all go into a pool and any team can start any of the players in that pool. It's my pick (#4) and I need a little advice on who I should franchise. Team #3 is a Giants homer and I was almost sure that he was going to franchise Barber, and I was going to take Manning (yes, over Westbrook). But with Barber and Westbrook both out there, I dont know who is more valueable..

Team #1 - L Johnson

Team #2 - S Alexander

Team #3 - P Manning

MY PICK -

Do I go with T Barber or B Westbrook??? Those are probably the 2 next best players out there.

Our starting lineups consist of this:

QB -

RB -

RB -

RB/WR -

WR -

WR -

WR -

TE -

PK -

DEF -

So a lot of the teams will look the same with just 1 or 2 different players. I just dont know who to take..

PLEASE HELP!! Thanks

Am I missing something? What about LT? Even with a bye, he'll likely play more games through the Super Bowl than Barber who may leave after Round 1. I like Westbrook over Barber, too, but he has also been inconsistent scoring TDs the last 6 weeks. Next likely studs after that would be Harrison/Wayne, or maybe a vet like Jeff Garcia (who wudda thunk that a month ago!!).