[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best draft pick of the year

stokers

If you wanted to criticize our missing of the playoffs last week was it.

Yes if someone in your league just looked at what Gore did at the end of last year and the addition of Norv Turner (a coach who only uses one back) he would've been a pretty good pick. Not to mention the addition of the ancient Larry Allen who proved to be the core of that O-Line and Nolan drafted Gore and Barlow never produced. Yeah if you can pick a RB like that in the 11 round, it's a BS league.

I hear ya, and I feel what you're saying. I just happened to see your response about the guy who had mentioned that his son had a hell of a pick. Then you pulled down your drawers and took a hot steamy one right on his post. I dont know why, but it bothered me when I read it. BS league or not, it was a hell of a steal.. And no hard feeling about your Bronco's. At least you're a fan of a team that has a history of winning. I'm a fan of a team with a history of winning only in the regular season. Not saying that they're not gonna get it done this week, but as a fan I'm nervous. If the NFL's poster boy plays the same this week as he did last week, it's going to be a LONG game for us Colts fans!

I hear ya, and I feel what you're saying. I just happened to see your response about the guy who had mentioned that his son had a hell of a pick. Then you pulled down your drawers and took a hot steamy one right on his post. I dont know why, but it bothered me when I read it. BS league or not, it was a hell of a steal.. And no hard feeling about your Bronco's. At least you're a fan of a team that has a history of winning. I'm a fan of a team with a history of winning only in the regular season. Not saying that they're not gonna get it done this week, but as a fan I'm nervous. If the NFL's poster boy plays the same this week as he did last week, it's going to be a LONG game for us Colts fans!

It was a steal that never should've happened.

BTW, Colts are looking good. Too bad they're going to lose to the Chargers next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Maurice Jones-Drew in the 19th round

HA HA NOICE. I did notice him a lot in preseason, I will keep an eye on that pointer in the future.

best draft picks were Westbrook in the 6th round, and Driver in the 9th, I had Colston in every league week 1 and Romo by week 4.

My money maker was a preseason trade...Frank Gore trade for Cedric effing Benson. Muahahahaha.

I easily tripled up this year. 2007 will be an interesting one for sure. Expect a nice shuffle in WR production and Cooley becoming a Tier 1 TE. YHIHF.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Gore in the middle of the 4th round, and yes, some people looked at me weird when I picked him. RB's in our league go in a hurry, and I had him as a target for the 4th if he was still going to be there. I had picked R. Brown and C. Taylor in my previous rounds. He was just about the last starting RB left on the board when the 4th round came. Any league where Gore wasn't picked up before the 6th round either must not need RB's very much or people didn't do their research before draft day!

P.S. playing in a keeper league now with this league so traded Gore for P. Manning to upgrade my QB position......so yes, Gore would be my STEAL of the draft.