[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD Playoff Game Predictions

Tally

I have my post season draft tonight and I'm curious what DMD thinks about the wild card weekend. I want to see where we agree and disagree. Are game predictions going to be posted today?

There are none for the playoffs.

Also, in the past, they have each of the players ranked, based on how many games they feel each will play.

I also have my draft tonight, and would love to see another opinion or two.

:D senility again, don't remember these

Also, in the past, they have each of the players ranked, based on how many games they feel each will play.

Yea, I would love to see that list also. I really hope this info dosent come out tomorrow instead of today. I was totally expecting to come on the site this morning and see it. I would like to think they would give us the info more than 48 hours before the games start.

Edited by Tally

I'm in the middle of 2 slow drafts. Was hoping the rankings would be up yesterday morning.

I thought they actually made cheat sheets for playoff player rankings last season. I remember using something like that.

They did I used them last year as well. I run a pretty large fantasy playoff league and people refer to them to pick their teams.

that will be coming

Great news!!

I'm in a pick 'em contest, and the only game DMD and I agree on is PHI/NYG. :D

Keep in mind he's a DAL fan. Draft your Seahawks players with confidence. I agree with all his other picks, although I'm on the fence with the KC/IND game.

Keep in mind he's a DAL fan. Draft your Seahawks players with confidence. I agree with all his other picks, although I'm on the fence with the KC/IND game.

:D