[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

maybe i missed it but ....

isleseeya

I know their was a lot of hoopla when cowboys played eagle a few weeks back and bets with signature lines and avatars ...do not think I saw any such threads on giants vs eagles this week....obviously a huge game with a lot of bragging rights ( I live in south jersey so I am surrounded by both sets of fans )

If no thread or bet made yet how about we start one now ?

Go big blue

I am in ....loser loads opposing team helmet and throws in giants suck if they lose and you chose them , and eagles suck if they lose and you chose them ...for 10 days

Ok ?

For me its giants winning 27-24

I am sure we will hav more takers ...let's do this

I am in ....loser loads opposing team helmet and throws in giants suck if they lose and you chose them , and eagles suck if they lose and you chose them ...for 10 days

Ok ?

For me its giants winning 27-24

I am sure we will hav more takers ...let's do this

I suppose that the font size of the sigline should be specified. Wouldn't want anyone to get their feathers in a bunch.

Good pt ...let's simplify ...avi is other teams helmet if you lose , for one week and font should be 10 stating either giants suck or eagles suck depending if you lose or not

Where are the giants fans ??? I am surrounded by eagles fans who are a tough crowd to begin with

Good pt ...let's simplify ...avi is other teams helmet if you lose , for one week and font should be 10 stating either giants suck or eagles suck depending if you lose or not

Where are the giants fans ??? I am surrounded by eagles fans who are a tough crowd to begin with

You can count this Eagles fan from Bridgeton in.

Fly Eagles Fly!

I know their was a lot of hoopla when cowboys played eagle a few weeks back and bets with signature lines and avatars ...do not think I saw any such threads on giants vs eagles this week....obviously a huge game with a lot of bragging rights ( I live in south jersey so I am surrounded by both sets of fans )

If no thread or bet made yet how about we start one now ?

Go big blue

i am in but avy only...i used to live in So Jersey where are you?

Giants win this game. Philly gets exposed for the fraud they are.

I think you are confusing the Eagles with the Cowboys. But, that's OK. After the Cowboys getting girlie-slapped by the Lions and the Sooners getting spanked by Boise State, I can see why you would be a little dazed right now! :D

s.jersey also..i'll be looking for a bar with plenty of eagle fans and be rooting for big blue..

giants 23

eagles 20

this should be a close game...tiki tiki tiki tiki

Come to mine if you want your ass handed to you. :D