[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Cowboyz1! Come out and Play-EEE-Ay!

Bonehand

Ok that's more like it. I thought I was about to grow feathers.

Alrighty then. Let's get down to business hawks fans. Breaking down the game I see it like this.

Defense

Safetys Roy and Watkins vs. Hamlin and Boulware = Push as Roy is a better run stopper but Hamlin and Boulware cover better then both.

Corners Newman, Henry, and Glenn vs. Well......Warm Bodies = Dallas is clearly better here.

Linebackers James, Ware and Co. vs. Peterson, tatupu and an injured Hill = Peterson and Ware match each other while the rest I have to give the nod to Dallas as when they are on they can cover and rush the QB.

D Line Spears, Canty, Fergy, Ratliff, vs. fisher, Darby, Bernard..........NEEEVer heard of um. Ok Wistrom is solid but I will take our young bucks over the hawks line.

Offense

QB Romo vs. Hass = Got to give Hass the nod because of experience alone. However, long term Romo is going to be a solid starter for years to come and could make a huge leap this year with some playoff success.

WR Owens, Glenn, Crayton, Hurd vs. Banged up Hackett, Djack, Burleson and healthy Branch and Engram = I'll take Dallas' wide outs against your secondary all day long even if they were healthy.

RB JJ and MB Hammer vs. SA and Morris = If Alexander was healthy I give him the definite edge but I still wonder if his foot is healed totally. I'll take the 1 2 punch of the Cowboys and hope JJ has another one of his breakouts in Seattle.

OL I'll take Dallas again here because this will be Seattle’s 8th different O line this year. No consistency. While Colombo and Flo have been solid and the interior is serviceable.

Coaching Even although Mike has more rings.

Intangibles Both teams are capable of playing well and have done so in spurts this season. Seattle is playing at home so their crowd is a factor if they get the lead. Dallas is very hungry while Seattle looks like it still is recovering from last years hangover.

This is going to be a great game but Bonehand your going down and hard. I like our chances. Seattle will have to protect their secondary by rolling coverages which opens lanes for JJ and the Hammer to run a Parcells game plan. When they try to stop the run they go over the top with Owens and Glenn. Hass is harassed all day long, throws two picks and SA gets less then 70 yard rushing.

Finally, Dallas can't play as poorly as they have this time round. We get our first playoff win in 10 years. So Bone, your on and this time there will be no Bledsoe to save you..............I hope. :D

Cowboys 27

Hawks 10

:bash: It's On!

While I enjoyed your deluded breakdown, I must disagree. Once again, your overhyped & undertalented squad will be humiliated in the soakingly hostile hellhole that is Qwest Field. I look forward to enjoying your post-loss lamentations, and reveling in your pisstivity.

Seahawks 27 Cowboys 13 :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D It's On!

While I enjoyed your deluded breakdown, I must disagree. Once again, your overhyped & undertalented squad will be humiliated in the soakingly hostile hellhole that is Qwest Field. I look forward to enjoying your post-loss lamentations, and reveling in your pisstivity.

On it is.......That hellhole of yours will be quiet as a church mouse on Saturday. We're going to Chicago next week Bone, with a feather in our cap, and chewing on chicken fried Seahawk. You can quote me on that.......

Edited by Cowboyz1

:D It's On!

:bash: All 5 stages, again.

Not a fan of either team, but the topic title made me laugh. Nice reference from "The Warriors". :D

Thank you!

I'm off to the game, 'Boyz1, & I've rolled out the heavy artillery:

The LARGENT jersey! :D

You don't have a chance!

I'll get back wit'cha after. Go Hawks!

A prognosticator...I am not. Got it backwards. :D

Gunther you are dyslexic. :D

+1

Great game!

I await the punishment. :D

I shall have a new sigline for you on the morrow.

I have to put on a filthy sweater, drink some burnt coffee & listen to some grunge first... :bash:

Oh Yeah! GO HAWKS! :D

Edited by Bonehand

Bone, my fooball heart is broke in little bitty pieces. Seattle is cursed or blessed by the football Gods, depending which side your on. In all my years of watching football, I can honestly say I have never witnesses such a crushing defeat as a result of so many inconceivable happenstances. Part of me expects someone to call a do over or something because what happened in that game should require a congressional hearing to decide if it is possible for a game to actually play out that way.

Romo may never play again, I feel sick for the kid and surely he will be too sick to go to the pro bowl.

Parcells is gone. I just don't see him recovering from this one.

I have stored the jersey for the year. In fact, I must take some time away to shake this one, which I may never completely do.

You win. Good luck Bone, for your team truely has angels on their shoulders and magic in Quest field, because there were more than a trillion ways you should have lost that game but didn't.

Funny thing is, I'm not even angry, just bewildered as to why the Cowboys insist on giving Seattle games like Christmas presents. It's just sick.

Romo may never play again, I feel sick for the kid and surely he will be too sick to go to the pro bowl.

Parcells is gone. I just don't see him recovering from this one.

This is actually an important thing to consider. I really feel bad for the guy. In his first crazy up and down season he went from hero to playoff loser off of his own mistake. Mr. Fumbles. Romo Fumbles.

"It hurts real bad right now," a sullen Romo said. "I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win. That's going to sit with me a long time. I don't know if I've ever felt this low."

:D A loss like this can destroy a young rookies heart. Not to mention confidence.

He's a great player, and if he can find the strength and willpower to step it up next year, fix some mistakes, then he could help get this team a realistic shot at the Super Bowl.

He's a great player, and if he can find the strength and willpower to step it up next year, fix some mistakes, then he could help get this team a realistic shot at the Super Bowl.

He'll be fine. I am reminded of a young Hasselbeck who, after stating "we want the ball & we're gonna SCORE!", threw the interception to cost the Seahawks HIS first playoff game in OT in Green Bay.

He rebounded nicely to become a gutsy & effective leader, & I predict Romo will do the same.

This is actually an important thing to consider. I really feel bad for the guy. In his first crazy up and down season he went from hero to playoff loser off of his own mistake. Mr. Fumbles. Romo Fumbles.

:D A loss like this can destroy a young rookies heart. Not to mention confidence.

I feel terrible for this kid. His hands shook at the moment of truth and he may never get over that. This was what Parcells was talking about when he said "we need to see how Romo does when he gets punched in the nose and bloodied". This was a Tyson straight right to the heart, which has caused serious internal bleeding. I just hope he has some good folks around him to help him through. I know I have a guy named Jack that helps me out at times like these.

There was just something very weird about this game.

He'll be fine. I am reminded of a young Hasselbeck who, after stating "we want the ball & we're gonna SCORE!", threw the interception to cost the Seahawks HIS first playoff game in OT in Green Bay.

He rebounded nicely to become a gutsy & effective leader, & I predict Romo will do the same.

Good point. I hope your right.

You know Bone, that's two miracles in a row against us now. That's just wrong. :D

:D Oh Hasselbeck. Brings back funny memories, but you have a great point.

Tony Romo wouldn't be in the pro bowl if he didn't show signs of greatness. He's got a lot of career ahead of him, and this is just one learning curve he's got to get over.