[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

underoath902

16-team Keeper

I was offered Rivers, Droughns and Terry Glenn for Willis McGahee and a 2nd round pick. I need a qb so I'm thinking I would do Rivers and Glenn for McGahee but now that I think about it Droughns hasnt been as good as he was with Denver and is likely to be put in a different role next season and Glenn is older and slowed down at the end of last year. What should I do?

My Qbs are Brooks,Trent Green and Leftwich

My Rbs would be C. Taylor, Dillon and Droughns

My Wrs would be Plax, Glenn, Toomer, Hackett, Welker

I'm not a big McGahee fan, but I just don't think you can afford to do this deal. There are just too many question marks surrounding Dillon and Droughns, and while I still think Glenn has another productive season or two in him, you can probably get a younger and better player with your second round draft pick.

I wouldn't do it either. Droughns may not be starting next year, and Dillon could be just a goalline back. If you have Chester and McGahee, at least that's two guys who should get almost all their teams' carries and put up yards (if not TD's).

You should be able to get a QB and WR in the draft if they're your big concerns. It's not like Rivers and Glenn are superstuds anyway.

• 2 weeks later...