[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys / Seahawks game thread

whomper

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a classic give away which Dallas in the past few years has become know for. Last minute collapses..Gift interceptions..Brutal..Id rather have been blown out then lose like this..I still like Romo a lot though..If it wasnt for him we wouldnt be here..Maybe a choke like this on his part will help him check his ego a little bit..who knows..Just a real weak way to bow out for the boys..

I said these exact words to my wife and I used the score 38-3.

To be honest I was more worried about the drive that I thought was to follow which we would have had to stop

Same here and I thought it right as the ball was snapped. :D

Yeah, and I'll bet Vanderjagt woulda' gotten a block on babineaux too.

If Gramatica would've gotten a better piece...ah what's done is done. :bash:

Tuna is glad they lost.......now the boys can't play the Saints again :D

Thank God!!! Cause the Hawks beat us... well we gave them the game they didn't win it. But the Saints destroyed us and probably would've again as they're way better than the Hawks.

Edited by irish

Wildcat said that they got that one right, and he didn't get the 1st down. Just to clear up any other questions, Wildcat said that every questionable call that went for the Seahawks was correct, and every call that went against them was BS. That should settle everything.

Go play with your kid - this is an NFL playoff thread-, get off my nutz dude, and wiht with the referring BS, stuff- I made a few points- beat it. I call em like I see me -

- I thought Roy stepped on the line- video was not clear enough to be conclusive- so the refs made the correct call-

- Witten was clearly short of the first down, they got it right with the replay. How the eff that ref gave them the automatic 1st down without measuring at the least is a joke.

- Bottom line- 2 not so good ballclubs, Dallas had a chance to win, and didn't . I think the refs got the calls right -

- obviously the correct call on the safety- squids on here saying Glenn didn't have posession need to put the bong down

- no conspiracy with Romo at the end- he clearly didn't make the first down whether it was ruled a fumble or not-

crazy finish

get some new material

Hawks need to get healthy and sharpen up for da Bears

Tough loss and I feel like crap, but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Dallas Sucks :D

Roy Williams absolutely can not cover ... he can hit well though.

Yeah, but it todays game you gotta be able to cover, Roy may be the most overrrated player in the NFL.

I was surprised at how slow he is, can't stay with TE's even, and seems to be always late to the party when he does break on the ball and help the corner- like his INT- was a year late getting there.

4th and 1, I told my buddy, Dallas better go for it here, and get the TD or Seattle is going to go right down the field with a minute left and kick a game winning FG. I hate to say it, but Romo is getting all the blame, but if they hit that FG, its still my bet they lose because of the Dallas D.

Nice game Seattle. I hope Parcells is gone and we get a young innovative coach, that brings in a staff that can actually teach Defense.

4th and 1, I told my buddy, Dallas better go for it here, and get the TD or Seattle is going to go right down the field with a minute left and kick a game winning FG. I hate to say it, but Romo is getting all the blame, but if they hit that FG, its still my bet they lose because of the Dallas D.

Nice game Seattle. I hope Parcells is gone and we get a young innovative coach, that brings in a staff that can actually teach Defense.

Sarge,

You are a mensch for saying that! :D I hope I can do the same when/if Chi loses!

Romo has shown some good stuff. He can be scary and I've been saying all along that of the 5 teams that Chi has to face, I hoped it wasn't Dallas! IF Romo is for real.....Lookout in 2007!

As happy as I am see the Hawks make their way to a sure fire NFC conference championship game, I do feel bad for Romo. Chicago couldn't win another game if it was against the Detroit Lions or the Arizona Cardinals. Karma is good.

We shall see....Commish! :D

just back from the game.... unreal. Maybe the funnest time I've ever had @ a game..... ever. I'll post pix when I get them downloaded.

I agree completely! Just got back as well, deaf, hoarse & buzzed, & I have to say THAT was the most up-and-down over-the-top emotional-roller-coaster victory we've had since the 3-missed-fg Giants game, and THAT one wasn't even a playoff! simply unbelievable! :D

Sometimes, it really is better to be lucky than good... :D

Edited by Bonehand

As happy as I am see the Hawks make their way to a sure fire NFC conference championship game, I do feel bad for Romo. Chicago couldn't win another game if it was against the Detroit Lions or the Arizona Cardinals. Karma is good.

This one is coming back to be rammed down your throat next Sunday, Mr Wacked, unless your Goony Birds improve a lot. :D

We shall see....Commish! :tup:

I agree. This is no for sure thing for any team in either conference. Colts? Chargers? :D

Thinking in terms of the NFC, and where the Seahawks have a better chance to win, playing the Bears (and Rex Grossman) might actually be a safer option compared to the Saints.. in New Orleans. :D

Rex Grossman will probably Romo the last second play and cause a hard-fought defense played game to end in a loss. :bash::clap: And this scenario doesn't have anything to do with who the Bears play against, it's simply a 'prediction' of my own. Which is mainly why if I were the Seahawks, this is who I would hope for to play against.

I agree. This is no for sure thing for any team in either conference. Colts? Chargers? :clap:

Thinking in terms of the NFC, and where the Seahawks have a better chance to win, playing the Bears (and Rex Grossman) might actually be a safer option compared to the Saints.. in New Orleans. :D

Rex Grossman will probably Romo the last second play and cause a hard-fought defense played game to end in a loss. :tup::doh: And this scenario doesn't have anything to do with who the Bears play against, it's simply a 'prediction' of my own. Which is mainly why if I were the Seahawks, this is who I would hope for to play against.

:D We shall see, Skywalker! And I like this scenario also! No Caro repeat, just Da Bears knokin' snot out of the Hawks! :bash::huh: