[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys / Seahawks game thread

whomper

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unreal..Just unreal...How you can say witten was stopped at the 1.5 is unreal..But the FG attempt is usual new era Dallas ..Crushing heart breaking freak bullshit losses..This game all comes down to the 3rd down play that barber didnt get the first down..Just a brutal game.

Unfracking believable! I though for a second Romo would run it in. Cowboys fans, I feel sorry for you. Seattle fans, count your blessings. There is a good chance your team is coming to Chicago to face my Bears next week.

Edit: I'm sure Grits is throwing things at his television right about now.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

unreal..Just unreal...How you can say witten was stopped at the 1.5 is unreal..But the FG attempt is usual new era Dallas ..Crushing heart breaking freak bullshit losses..This game all comes down to the 3rd down play that barber didnt get the first down..Just a brutal game.

The Whitten play was the play, no doubt- but the unreal part was awarding the initial 1st down, especially without measuring- pretty clear on the replayes HE DID NOT reach the marker. I think they got that one right.

Crazy game - great play by Babineuax, wow Romo was close to getting the first down at least there, jeez.

:D that was crystal clear from the sideline replay, except that it should have been closer to the two.

The last replay they showed and Michaels agreed was forward progress past the 1.5..The missed FG attempt is like I said bad luck new era Dallas..

Nope..... Wildcat said that call was correct. Trust him. He also knows that Roy Williams was out of bounds, but, the camera didn't catch it. Trust him.

you are catching on Menudo - well done. Roy looked out to me- You could see Holmgren pointing it out, and he is a genius as well.

Romo thinking about Carrie Underwood or Jessica right there? wow, snap was perfek.

Roy Williams is an absolute liability out there- he should just keep putting on weight and play LB.