[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andrea Kramer...

Ralph Furley

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: can't think of her name.......Blond with a great rack that was doing College sideline at the Bowl Games and she's always at the College World series.........now that's HAWT

Erin Andrews... now there's a fine piece of tail. :D

I dunno, Rachel Nichols is a good reporter, but I wouldn't poke that with spain's dick. She seems kinda skeezy.

Skeezy in a good way... :bash:

Rachel Nichols. hot... :D

Have you ever sported wood?

Gotta agree with Chavez here. Definitely NOT hot.

You crazy! :tup:

I go with women who know something about football. How many times they blink doesn't bother me.

How high announcers voices are doesn't either(B Gumble). I listen to what they say more than how they look(men and women) or how they sound when they say it.

Ah, the slippery slope.

You let wimmen on the sidelines reporting on football because they are eye candy, and you end up with skanks telling us something about trivial about football like they have any authority on the issue and that what they are saying is actually meaningful in any way.

Next we're going to have wimmen in the booth announcing. It's already happened in college football and is completely unbearable and will drop both your testosterone level & IQ a minimum of 20% if you listen for more than 15 minutes.

If wimmen are going to be near the football field in any capacity at all, it either has to be limited to buying a ticket or to be dressed in skimpy outfits showing excessive & copious amounts of flesh. In fact, it ought to be some kind of statute that any women allowed to tread upon the field ought to have their vocal cords cut first.

:shakinghead:

Ah, the slippery slope.

You let wimmen on the sidelines reporting on football because they are eye candy, and you end up with skanks telling us something about trivial about football like they have any authority on the issue and that what they are saying is actually meaningful in any way.

Next we're going to have wimmen in the booth announcing. It's already happened in college football and is completely unbearable and will drop both your testosterone level & IQ a minimum of 20% if you listen for more than 15 minutes.

If wimmen are going to be near the football field in any capacity at all, it either has to be limited to buying a ticket or to be dressed in skimpy outfits showing excessive & copious amounts of flesh. In fact, it ought to be some kind of statute that any women allowed to tread upon the field ought to have their vocal cords cut first.

:shakinghead:

Tell us how you really feel.

I honestly don't care too much - if they sound intelligent, great. HOwever, always rather have Jill Arrington (who to me was the hottest of them all so far) then Andrea Kramer - true of football announcer, news reporter, or f'n clerk at the video store.