Sign in to follow this  
Ralph Furley

Andrea Kramer...

I know this is pretty lame to talk about, but did anyone notice how many times she blinked her eyes when she was giving her reports? My god, it was disturbing. I couldn't even concentrate on what the heck she was talking about. It was not normal.

:D:D:bash::clap:

I know this is pretty lame to talk about, but did anyone notice how many times she blinked her eyes when she was giving her reports? My god, it was disturbing. I couldn't even concentrate on what the heck she was talking about. It was not normal.

dude, she looks really bad on HD. i just got a new tv.

i noticed that too and said to my buddies we should drink every time she blinks...i think i still owe like 20!!!

She looks like the Cript Keeper. I keep on expecting a chunck of her hair to fall out or for her cough dust.

Ah, how I do miss Melissa Stark. Then again, ESPN brought us Rachel Nichols, so I can't complain too much.

I must have remarked about 3x during the game to people in the room how awful she looked.

:D can't think of her name.......Blond with a great rack that was doing College sideline at the Bowl Games and she's always at the College World series.........now that's HAWT

Actually, I was in the chatroom last night during the game and made a comment to the effect, "dam, HDTV certainly does nothing for Andrea Kramer". She is f'n ghastly looking in HD. She made me want to switch the game over to the regular channel and off the HD channel.

THE KRAMER?

Is this her alter-ego?

Googled Andrea Kramer and I see no problem

Edited by Mark5

She's no worse than John Clayton in HD.

Her job isn't to look pretty for you.

Now hold on just a minute, female sideline reporters are suppose to be eye candy before anything else :D

:D can't think of her name.......Blond with a great rack that was doing College sideline at the Bowl Games and she's always at the College World series.........now that's HAWT

Erin Andrews

She did look kind of scary last night.

But I'd probably still do her.

ESPN brought us Rachel Nichols, so I can't complain too much.

I dunno, Rachel Nichols is a good reporter, but I wouldn't poke that with spain's dick. She seems kinda skeezy.

She's no worse than John Clayton in HD.

Her job isn't to look pretty for you.

If her job wasn't to look pretty, she'd be on radio. :D

Ah, how I do miss Melissa Stark. Then again, ESPN brought us Rachel Nichols, so I can't complain too much.

Oh yeah Melissa Stark was my all time favorite.