[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets/Patriots Game Thread

Vet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a reason why Corey Dillon never has any endorsements. It is because the scary/ugly market niche is too small to promote products to.

Bad call. Play to the whistle.

Was nice of Gaffney to lose two yards after getting the first down. Appreciate that. Lack of wideout talent will hurt the Pats big today. Jabbar Gaffney? Please...also Gostkowski is not exactly a money kicker. Some of these things are going to bite the Patriots in the playoffs, maybe not today, but this is not a Super Bowl team (famous last words).

Not saying my J E T S are going to pull the upset but....GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Can someone from NE answer a question for me and my son? What are those designs at the 50 yard line outside the numbers? Looks like a wrench, or a building? This is really bugging us that we cant make heads or tails of what it is. If some PATS fan can help us out here - we promise to root for the PATS the rest of the game, sending positive mojo from the Pacific NorthWest.

Can someone from NE answer a question for me and my son? What are those designs at the 50 yard line outside the numbers? Looks like a wrench, or a building? This is really bugging us that we cant make heads or tails of what it is. If some PATS fan can help us out here - we promise to root for the PATS the rest of the game, sending positive mojo from the Pacific NorthWest.

It's the Gillette Stadium logo. It't a picture of the bridge at the end of the stadium.

Dillon is a thug and is virtually unmarketable except to the nations prison population and gang bangers...

Why do you hate america?

But seriously I am all for the JETS this game. Getting tired of seeing the patriots in the playoffs.