[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY Giants - Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

isleseeya

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10-10 like I said giants came to play ...they are in the game ...and runyan is a jackass ... same huddler to say runyan rules while disliking tiki. ....got to be the teenage hormones or a nice fishing expedition

agreed, how the he11 was that off setting penalties???

He's far from trying not to.

He announced; once that Pandora's Box is opened, ESPECIALLY for a guy who is as media-savvy as Tiki, you KNOW they're going to be all over it.

He could've just announced it to the team, but you know it would've leaked and probably been as big or even more of a distraction.

He announced; once that Pandora's Box is opened, ESPECIALLY for a guy who is as media-savvy as Tiki, you KNOW they're going to be all over it.

He could've just announced it to the team, but you know it would've leaked and probably been as big or even more of a distraction.

Or he could've waited until the end of the season or denied. You guys can think whatever but with Tiki already thinking of signing TV contracts I just want it to end here.

Kiddo, it's the MEDIA that's making it a story, not him. :D

I used to think so too but negotiating for TV deals before the season was over... And then saying he thought all year it was over (I can't focus in the meetings anymore)seemed too selfish to me.

Wait for the season to end and give it your all. What's the rush?

Or he could've waited until the end of the season or denied. You guys can think whatever but with Tiki already thinking of signing TV contracts I just want it to end here.

A denial would have been worse than announcing it, IMO.

I agree it would've been best to keep his yap shut, but what's done is done.

I used to think so too but negotiating for TV deals before the season was over... And then saying he thought all year it was over (I can't focus in the meetings anymore)seemed too selfish to me.

Wait for the season to end and give it your all. What's the rush?

There's too much that goes on behind the scenes to know why - for sure.

Even if his announcement was pre-empted and he ployed to get a TV deal, so what? The guy has been a model citizen and a solid player for years. No reason to come out and say you hate a guy.

There's too much that goes on behind the scenes to know why - for sure.

Even if his announcement was pre-empted and he ployed to get a TV deal, so what? The guy has been a model citizen and a solid player for years. No reason to come out and say you dislike a guy.

Fixed.

Great first half..Giants have done a nice job with the quick start..The Eagles responded and started to enforce their will..Good half of football to watch..I hope the 2nd is just as entertaining

Great first half..Giants have done a nice job with the quick start..The Eagles responded and started to enforce their will..Good half of football to watch..I hope the 2nd is just as entertaining

I am dying here ...so nervous as i am not sure our defense can stop eagles when they have to and not sure Eli can make enough plays ...we shall see