[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs Eagles

rajncajn

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already in for an avi.

Slayer - I saw in another post you were looking for something a little extra from NSab and M-11.

Still looking for some action? :D

What are your terms? always looking for action. :D

What do you have in mind?

As of now we have:

Saints-

Rajn- sig (if can keep memorial) and avi

Slayer- sig and avi

Mustofbeendrunk- sig and avi

Eagles-

Nextgeneration- sig and avi

Avernus- sig and avi

Nsab- sig and avi

Marauders11- sig and avi

xmrogers- sig and avi

isleseeya- sig and avi

ebartender- sig and avi

scorcher- avi

keggerz- avi

nogohawk- avi

swami- sig and avi

hughmongus- sig and avi

Need to agree on terms- I like idea of avy until end of Super Bowl

updated 1-10 4:15pm

What do you have in mind?

As of now we have:

Saints-

Rajn- sig (if can keep memorial) and avi

Slayer- sig and avi

Mustofbeendrunk- sig and avi

Eagles-

Nextgeneration- sig and avi

Avernus- sig and avi

Nsab- sig and avi

Marauders11- sig and avi

xmrogers- sig and avi

isleseeya- sig and avi

ebartender- sig and avi

scorcher- avi

keggerz- avi

nogohawk- avi

swami- sig and avi

hughmongus- sig and avi

Need to agree on terms- I like idea of avy until end of Super Bowl

:D Revenge game for the Eagles.

I'll put up my avi. If somehow the Aints win I'll even keep it till they lose or ummm the Pro-Bowl (which ever comes first :D )

Rajn, you need to recruit more Saints fans,this just shows whichteams have real fans. 7 days is all you get with only 3 Saints fans.

Why dont you take an avi bet with me, slick, so I can have a shot at redemption? I wll take the Saints straight up and the winner gets to pick the others avi for a month.

I lived in NO for ten years, my wife is from there, and I am a hugh Who Dat fan.

:D

Edited by whomper

Since my other passion is wine, I'll wager a bottle of Chateau St Jean Cinq Cepages - 2001.

Whatdo you have to put on the table? :D

I have no idea what that is and it better be red. better idea i'll put up the bottle of wine to send if you win and you put up a couple of six packs(or a case) of Irish Amber beer. I' ll check out the details today of prices and all. Do you live in the Phillly area?

Rajn, you need to recruit more Saints fans,this just shows whichteams have real fans. 7 days is all you get with only 3 Saints fans.

LOL, this just shows how many more of you there are on the board. I think the only one's that haven't chimed in yet are Cordo, myhousekey, BOO and RockerBraves...but we don't count him. :D

LOL, this just shows how many more of you there are on the board. I think the only one's that haven't chimed in yet are Cordo, myhousekey, BOO and RockerBraves...but we don't count him. :D

Sure, I'm in.

I like our chances. Except for Horn, team is healthy and rested. Payton has seen alot of Jim Johnson over the years, so not much should surprise him. I've got alot of respect for the organization the Eagles have built over the past decade, but I think they run out of gas Saturday after a great 6 game run. Too much Brees, Bush, and Deuce. Plus, I like these numbers:

- since 1990, NFC bye teams are 28-4 in the divsional round

- since 1996, five teams have won on Wild Card Sunday and had to play on Divsional Saturday. All five lost.

- since 2000, there have been 8 playoff rematches of regular season games. Each team that won the regular season won the playoff rematch as well.

Sure, I'm in.

I like our chances. Except for Horn, team is healthy and rested. Payton has seen alot of Jim Johnson over the years, so not much should surprise him. I've got alot of respect for the organization the Eagles have built over the past decade, but I think they run out of gas Saturday after a great 6 game run. Too much Brees, Bush, and Deuce. Plus, I like these numbers:

- since 1996, five teams have won on Wild Card Sunday and had to play on Divsional Saturday. All five lost.

- since 2000, there have been 8 playoff rematches of regular season games. Each team that won the regular season won the playoff rematch as well.

This stat is totally false. Just going by the Eagles alone:

2002: Week 7 - Eagles beat Tampa Bay 20-10; Playoffs - Tampa beats Eagles 27-10

2003: Week 13 - Eagles beat Panthers 25-16; Playoffs - Panthers beat Eagles 14-3

Sure, I'm in.

This make 4 Aints fans. Where is TBimm?

I will be out and about most of day so whatever rajn decides for the bet is fine by me, but i vote until super bowk is over.

IT"S ON :D

That's the word Slayer...

Pass a good time & be careful out in that craziness. But above all be loud as *@#$ when the game starts, I'll be listening for ya! :bash::D

well its getting closer and closer and i hope the birds are able to pull out a win but if not like I said earlier I will be pulling for the saints ...i still stand by what I said earlier in the week that I think the team that has the ball last is going to score on that possession to win the game.

My fathers wish is that the Saints show him a Super Bowl. That said this is probably the most important football game of my entire life!

A few of you here know what this means and the rest I hope will just let it be.