[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs Eagles

rajncajn

I say since the Eagle huddlers had almost as much as 3-1 avitars to lose than don't beat em up too much if they chose not to. :D

Renegging on a bet is not on highly around here. You are kidding though, right?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never renegged on a bet in my life, but if I thought I was taking advantage of someone I might let em slide abit. :D

You could (and that would be kind of you) but that would be up to the winner of the bet.

"Fish you out"? Right. You nailed me. Well done. :D

I guess taking the high road with you isnt an option..Truth be told I have never once seen you claim to be a Saints fan in any capacity until I guess a few weeks ago and now you are throwing who dats around all willy nilly..Dont get your panties in a bunch . Geaux Skins.

Edited by whomper

well there seems to be some problem getting a sig so about

Eagles Suck say size 4 font :D

Ok,

Great game Raj, I have to say I am a little depressed!

I am rooting for the Saints from here on out.

I guess taking the high road with you isnt an option..Truth be told I have never once seen you claim to be a Saints fan in any capacity until I guess a few weeks ago and now you are throwing who dats around all willy nilly..Dont get your panties in a bunch . Geaux Skins.

High road? Yer taking the high road by claiming to be fishing after accusing me of jumping on the Saints bandwagon? At least yer being honest in this thread when you admit you werent fishing.

Hadn't changed my sig in a while, so hope it's good

You gotta make it bigger XM. We pay our bets!

Edited by NSab

High road? Yer taking the high road by claiming to be fishing after accusing me of jumping on the Saints bandwagon? At least yer being honest in this thread when you admit you werent fishing.

I absolutely was fishing with the rolleyes post. I was poking at you but still stand 100% behind my statement.This was after our spat in the Cowboys thread were I said you had no horse in the race and you then declared you did and were a hugh who dat fan and I called you out on it..Then you saw the rolleyes and got all pissy. I got under your skin..Its all good .It happens to the best of them..I just cant stand bandwagon fans and that is what you are being here..Its all good..I have a second favorite team too..Ill let you know who it is after the superbowl..

Edited by whomper

Can we put what was on that girl's t-shirt as a sig? :D

Whatever the others decide on is good with me, I'll be out most of Monday anyway & probably pretty busy at work the rest of the week anyway. Now to get some Bears in the pot.

I absolutely was fishing with the rolleyes post. I was poking at you but still stand 100% behind my statement.This was after our spat in the Cowboys thread were I said you had no horse in the race and you then declared you did and were a hugh who dat fan and I called you out on it..Then you saw the rolleyes and got all pissy. I got under your skin..Its all good .It happens to the best of them..I just cant stand bandwagon fans and that is what you are being here..Its all good..I have a second favorite team too..Ill let you know who it is after the superbowl..

Go pick scabs elsewhere.