[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick would have scored...

Rockerbraves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about Vick, but if he would have been the one to bobble that FG snap he would have scored. Heard this was Romo's 2nd time to come up short at the goal line in their last two games.

Great comparison. I mean, so much relevance here I don't even know where to start.

Say what you want about Vick, but if he would have been the one to bobble that FG snap he would have scored. Heard this was Romo's 2nd time to come up short at the goal line in their last two games.

Yes he would have but he would not have been able to drive them there to be in that position.

Vick as QB on the Cowboys this year...Cowboys don't make the playoffs.....bringing up Vick in this scenario is ludicrous!!

It's like saying I can pork Britney Spears with the best of them....or some of the holes JJ ran through vs Seahawks I could have run through....LMAO.....I can run this country better than Bush can too...at least I'd have a National Holiday for FF Day to be the Monday following the Super Bowl every year....and all our troops would be watching it at home...not if some desert!!! :D

So Vick is just your way of saying nothing.....like I just did!!!!!!! :D

Sure Vick could have rushed it in, but it would have been really awkward with the rest of his team sitting at home out of the playoffs.

So the choice is, a QB who can get you into the playoffs but then makes a simple but very costly mistake, or a QB who couldn't get you into the playoffs but theoretically would have been able to overcome that simple mistake... :D

Sure Vick could have rushed it in, but it would have been really awkward with the rest of his team sitting at home out of the playoffs.

So the choice is, a QB who can get you into the playoffs but then makes a simple but very costly mistake, or a QB who couldn't get you into the playoffs but theoretically would have been able to overcome that simple mistake... :D

jeez. you're really gonna have to give me some more time to think about this. i'll get back to you.

To be honest I didn't see the Cowboys/Lions game. But what I heard is he had a chance to score but got stopped short of the goal by running up the middle. Did that cost the Cowboys a division championship and home field advantage in the playoffs?

Vick as QB on the Cowboys this year...Cowboys don't make the playoffs.....

Don't know how this can be proven one way or the other. :D

However, Rockerbraves is right in what he said. If Vick had been the QB holding that fumbled snap, it's about a 99.9% certainty that the Cowboys are still in the playoffs. :D

:clap::D:bash: Couldn't have said it better.

However, Rockerbraves is right in what he said. If Vick had been the QB holding that fumbled snap, it's about a 99.9% certainty that the Cowboys are still in the playoffs. :D

So, uh, am I missing something here? Are you reallt trying to say that since you know Vick doesn't take hold for the PK, that if they were in this situation....they would have brought him in special to hold with the game on the line, cause in case it was dropped by him, thus him screwing up the play, that he could then run it in fixing said mistake? :D

Man, you guys crack me up :bash: