[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick would have scored...

Rockerbraves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Vick the leader of the team? Yes.

Are they in the playoffs? No.

:D

So because of Vick & only Vick, the Falcons aren't in the playoffs.

Sticking with your simplistic logic, the only reason any team is in the playoffs is because of their QB, right Savage Beatings?

LT & the San Diego D had no bearing on the Chargers getting to the playoffs, it was all Phillip Rivers doing right?

Bears are in because of Grossman. Their D & Special teams play is just an after thought.

etc...etc...etc... :D

Well, if Ladanian Tomlinson was holding, I'm pretty sure it's about a 99.9% certainty that he would have scored, or, at the very least, gotten a first down.

Well then, I guess that we know Romo isn't as good as LT or Vick when he botches a PK snap, don't we Furd?

What I really wish had happened was Romo pitched it to Grammatica and let him run it in....cause if Vick would have got in, you know Marteeeeeeen would have...

Nahhh...he would've blown out his knee or something.

I'd almost think this was a really poor fishing expedition if I didn't know there are a significant amount of people here who would pay good money to drop on their knees and deliver a knobber to Vick any chance they could get.

Hey, at least they don't bow down & blow the entire Denver RB corp :D

So because of Vick & only Vick, the Falcons aren't in the playoffs.

Sticking with your simplistic logic, the only reason any team is in the playoffs is because of their QB, right Savage Beatings?

LT & the San Diego D had no bearing on the Chargers getting to the playoffs, it was all Phillip Rivers doing right?

Bears are in because of Grossman. Their D & Special teams play is just an after thought.

etc...etc...etc... :D

Your reading comprehension skills are pathetic. You can try to re-edit or miscarachterize what I say all day long, but its not going to work. I'm always going to come back at you with the facts.

Plese quote where I said that because of Vick and only Vick the Falcons aren't in the playoffs. You can't because it didn't happen. Go on, I'll give you a while to try to come up with something. Take your time.

Vick is the leader of the team. Since the team is not in the playoffs, it is 100% accurate to say that he did not lead his team to the playoffs. You need to come to terms with this.

You guys are hilarious! When the Falcons do well, it is beacuse of Vick's incredible abilities (in fact he is so good that he could hypothetically lead otehr teams through the playoffs). But when there is any critique of the Falcons whatsoever, all of the same lame excuses come out, none of which point even the slightest blame at all towards Mr. Vick.

Edited by Savage Beatings

No Hat Trick.

Nobody is saying that Vick holds for the PK, just as nobody is saying that Vick plays QB PERIOD.

But what Rockerbraves IS saying, is that if in the HYPOTHETICAL situation of it being Vick instead of Romo who fumbled that snap, it's about a 99.9% certainty Vick would've scored, or, at the very least, gotten a 1st down.

But I'm pretty sure you knew that & just wanted to be obtuse.

FIXED!

So we all agree Vick would have scored. That's what I thought. Just wasn't sure if those Vick haters would agree. :D

How do we know that/ I think that is the most amusing portion of this, is that nobody knows that he would have scored in the same situation, lost more yards or caught the snap. Has Vick ever been stopped for negative or zero yards? Of course he has, so who knows if he would have scored? Nobody does. Romo is the one that WAS in that situation and he DIDN'T score (despite have "athletic" skills himself), everythign else outside of that is opinion andf not fact.