[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You ROMO

Cowboyz1

I'm done cursing you and now I feel the need to give you some praise.

There are so many things you did for us this year I just wanted to mention a few and sincerely thank you.

•You got us to the Playoffs in your first year as a starter, which would have never happened with Bledsoe at the helm

•You spared us from watching the second coming of Vinny the pick kill us every weekend by throwing pick sixs

•You gave us mobility and playmaking ability when things break down

•In 10 games you threw for 2903 yards, 19 TD's against 13 picks with a 66% completion percentage. That projects out to 4600 yards and 30 touchdowns in a 16 week regular season. Not bad, not bad at all. Makes me look forward next year.

•You are magic on 3rd down. Dallas is second behind only Peyton Manning in third down efficiency. For the past several years I would always cringe on third downs, waiting and expecting something bad to happen just hoping we would get the chance to punt the ball away. I mean really, think about it fellow Boys fans. 3rd downs use to scare the crap out of me. I just realized this past game that I feel as good about 3rd down as any other down, which I haven't felt since Aikman. I appreciate that very much.

•You don’t just stand there waiting to get sacked, you pressure the defense and more often them not make them pay for chasing you.

Most importantly, you gave us hope. Hope that we never have to see the likes of Bledsoe taking another snap. Hope that Parcells will be back next year with an even more seasoned team with another solid draft to build on. Hope that next years team really does have a shot at the title. You’re a player kid so keep your head up and get ready for next year. Glad we got ya.

Your forgiven……………now if it's not to much trouble could you put in a good word for me down here at the ward, I think I'm ready to rejoin society and work again. Oh and tell that nurse, I'm really sorry about that bed pan incident. When she bent over to pick it up, she fumbled it, I had a flash back and well my foot just.......well.........just tell her not to worry, it will close up.

Edited by Cowboyz1

As a cowboys fan I agree. I do not believe they would have went anywhere in the playoffs, and losing gave them their best possible draft pick. Obviously it's a different situation, but that play reminds me of Hasslebeck in the Overtime playoff game when he said "We'll take the ball and we're gonna score." This is something he can take and use to make himself that much better.

Romo will be back next year better and stronger then he was this year. Just ask Michael Irvin, he knews that Romo will work so much harder this offseason now just knowing he will be coming in the starter next year and to make up for his f'up in the playoffs.

If this is Romos favorite forum........hell.........from another life long fan.............I second all that but would like to add................Give up the place holding job will ya..........Work on holding the ball with 2 hands as long as you can in the pocket and talk the Boys into keeping TO on the team and tell him to work with Holt on catching the ball in critical times...............

Thats it for now.

I'm done cursing you and now I feel the need to give you some praise.

There are so many things you did for us this year I just wanted to mention a few and sincerely thank you.

•You got us to the Playoffs in your first year as a starter, which would have never happened with Bledsoe at the helm

•You spared us from watching the second coming of Vinny the pick kill us every weekend by throwing pick sixs

•You gave us mobility and playmaking ability when things break down

•In 10 games you threw for 2903 yards, 19 TD's against 13 picks with a 66% completion percentage. That projects out to 4600 yards and 30 touchdowns in a 16 week regular season. Not bad, not bad at all. Makes me look forward next year.

•You are magic on 3rd down. Dallas is second behind only Peyton Manning in third down efficiency. For the past several years I would always cringe on third downs, waiting and expecting something bad to happen just hoping we would get the chance to punt the ball away. I mean really, think about it fellow Boys fans. 3rd downs use to scare the crap out of me. I just realized this past game that I feel as good about 3rd down as any other down, which I haven't felt since Aikman. I appreciate that very much.

•You don’t just stand there waiting to get sacked, you pressure the defense and more often them not make them pay for chasing you.

Most importantly, you gave us hope. Hope that we never have to see the likes of Bledsoe taking another snap. Hope that Parcells will be back next year with an even more seasoned team with another solid draft to build on. Hope that next years team really does have a shot at the title. You’re a player kid so keep your head up and get ready for next year. Glad we got ya.

Your forgiven……………now if it's not to much trouble could you put in a good word for me down here at the ward, I think I'm ready to rejoin society and work again. Oh and tell that nurse, I'm really sorry about that bed pan incident. When she bent over to pick it up, she fumbled it, I had a flash back and well my foot just.......well.........just tell her not to worry, it will close up.

Dude,

You're embarrassing yourself. Get up off your knees & wipe your mouth.

So you think he is a decent NFL QB?

Myself I have to wait and see if Romo is good. I don't think you can tell by this year.

I think you can see a of potential from this season. He is coachable. It's too early to annoint him, but if I were a Cowboys fan :D , I'd be optimistic.

I think you can see a of potential from this season. He is coachable. It's too early to annoint him, but if I were a Cowboys fan :D , I'd be optimistic.

I agree he may be good. and I agree that there is reason for Cowboy fans to be optimistic.

But I have seen him get away with alot of dumb things this year though..and some of those dumb things he did not. I have to seriously wonder about his smarts. but he is young and as I said before..we don't know what he is yet.

Right on. Optimism is a luxury for Cowboys fans. We'll take it while we can.

....said the guy that has scars on his chin from Vicks nuts

:D

While I do correct the inaccurate posts from irrationally blind Vick bashers, I've NEVER written a soliloquy on Vick, like what Cowboyz1 has written about Romo.

His Romosexuality is so blindingly bright, I've gotta wear :D

:D

While I do correct the inaccurate posts from irrationally blind Vick bashers, I've NEVER written a soliloquy on Vick, like what Cowboyz1 has written about Romo.

His Romosexuality is so blindingly bright, I've gotta wear :D

you gotta understand, us Cowboys fans have'nt had anything to look forward to in the offseason for awhile... :bash: