[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles score saturday

xMRogers

Been thinking through the games, and realized one thing - barring some ridiculous Spec Tm or defensive scoring, I think just about anyone can guess the Eagles score (not the Saints - just Philly).

Does anyone not think they'll be plus or minus 4 pts off of 24 (20 to 28). Just feels like they are in a great groove that'll flow nicely into the NO game, and they'll finish with 3/4 TDs and 1/2 FG, and right in that window. Saints could score 10 or 40 (I'll say 13), and I don't think you any of the other 6 teams you can state categorically any 10 pt range, but Philly for 20-28 i think we'll see in almost all predictions.

Have I been thinking about this too much?

In my homer opinion I can't see the Eagles doing better than they did against us with McNabb. The crowd will be louder, the defense is better and the team as a whole will be healthy and rested (except maybe Horn)...not to mention the Eagles missing their best cover guy. Of course that's homer opinion at it's best, but all joking aside, that's the way I honestly see it.

Edited by rajncajn

In my homer opinion I can't see the Eagles doing better than they did against us with McNabb. The crowd will be louder, the defense is better and the team as a whole will be healthy and rested (except maybe Horn)...not to mention the Eagles missing their best cover guy. Of course that's homer opinion at it's best, but all joking aside, that's the way I honestly see it.

honestly i dont know who is gonna win but i do think it is going to be a last possession kinda game

i could see a game of 24-17 saints.

So you don't agree w/xM

41 - 21 Saints

So you agree w/xM

Don't know what this has to do with the original post.

Brees lights'em up this go round

40-24 Saints

So you agree w/xM

I just dont see the Eagles beating the Saints at home THIS year in the playoffs, that's why they play the games though.

As for me, I could se the Eagles scoring more than 30.

Edited by The Next Generation

He was talking about how he thought the Eagles would do score wise, I was talking about how I thought they wouldn't do as good or better than before given the circumstances. :D

In other words they scored 24 points last time, I don't see them scoring that many points this time, but they certainly are capable. I'm thinking 17-24 is more accurate if I'm correct.

Edited by rajncajn

He was talking about how he thought the Eagles would do score wise, I was talking about how I thought they wouldn't do as good or better than before given the circumstances. :D

In other words they scored 24 points last time, I don't see them scoring that many points this time, but they certainly are capable. I'm thinking 17-24 is more accurate if I'm correct.

By your first post, they could have scored anywhere between 23 and zero pts thanks for elaborating.

In rereading my own post and the reply's....i've lost my mind.

however - put it this way - you get any of the 8 teams, and any single score. Have to bet $100 on it and you win by finishing within 5 of that number.

Eagles at 22-25 I'd bet would draw the most bets by far.

So I could have just posted "17-24 points" and you would have been satisfied? Your welcome. :D

I just thought there were a lot of posts already about how you/others thought the game would go, so why post it again here when that was not the topic. So, yes.

Edited by The Next Generation

They're gonna get a beat down, no further explanation needed.....will they get 3/4TD's and a couple FG's like what is being predicted......NO! So under 21 points