[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

your most hated nfl player(s)

isleseeya

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate anyone.. I only respect or don't respect.

I don't respect Terrell Owens for obvious reasons

I don't respect Tony Romo for crying like a sissy on the field

I don't respect any player who has used or has been caught using banned performance enhancing substances

I don't respect any player who delibrately tries to injure another player

I don't respect anyone who is a fan of a team from where they have never lived or live currently(unless they live in a place where there is no team)

I don't respect any player who spits in another players face.

Other than cheap shot artists and thugs, does anyone sense that a lot of WR's are hugh a$$holes?

RB's know they're going to get pounded on 20-30 times a game, so they rarely run their mouths. But WR's seem to be high on the jacka$$ and team troublemaker list-- TO, Moss, Irvin, Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Andre Rison, Javon Walker, etc.

Hey leave da man Vick alone. Only people that hate him are ignorant football fans.

Still convinced Vick would have scored against Seattle. :D

so I'm an ignorant football fan b/c I think Mike Vick is the most overrated, overhyped, overpaid quarterback in the history of professional football? The guy that takes himself out of the game in the 4th quarter when his team is losing then blames the coaches when he goes 3-21 with 46 passing yds.? :D

Junior Seau

Jay Reimersma

Rodney Harrison

Joe Thiesman

Randy Moss

Finally a Thiesman H8'er! Add:

OJ

Dieon

Sapp

Carter (Major Crybaby)

Charles Martin (May he rest in peace, but a thug and nothing more)

Forrest Gregg(Great player, but was a major embarrassment as a coach)

Shockey..Big mouth bastard yapping after every play..

Ricky Waters

Theisman

Lawrence Taylor--Met him in an airport in Buffalo once..My dad is a hugh Giants fan..He just said hi to LT and LT said..This aint gonna turn into an autograph session

whompers embellishment

So I said LT whats your problem bitch ? He said you talking to me I said Damn straight Skippy..He tried to run away and he had a coffee in his hand..I went behind him and stripped him of the coffee by swiping my hand in a downward motion. He looked up at me crying and signed his name for my Dad in his blood.

Edited by whomper

whompers embellishment

So I said LT whats your problem bitch ? He said you talking to me I said Damn straight Skippy..He tried to run away and he had a coffee in his hand..I went behind him and stripped him of the coffe by swiping my hand in a downward motion. He looked up at me crying and signed his name for my Dad in his blood.

:D Just priceless... :D

Ricky Waters

Theisman

Lawrence Taylor--Met him in an airport in Buffalo once..My dad is a hugh Giants fan..He just said hi to LT and LT said..This aint gonna turn into an autograph session

whompers embellishment

So I said LT whats your problem bitch ? He said you talking to me I said Damn straight Skippy..He tried to run away and he had a coffee in his hand..I went behind him and stripped him of the coffee by swiping my hand in a downward motion. He looked up at me crying and signed his name for my Dad in his blood.

Gold ...just gold :D

TO

Chad Johnson - used to like him until I realized what a Veronica he is - comes up small way too often for a mouth like that

Michael Irvin - big time - he was great, but not half as great as he thinks he is

Merten Hanks - just obnoxious

Randy Moss

Chris Carter

Michael Vick - don't really hate him, but despise the fact he is worshipped despite sucking rocks 4 games out of 5

PrimeTime - another great one that's still too big for his britches

Ricky Waters

Theisman

whompers embellishment

:bash: .......... :D ........... :clap: .......Believe it....let'm off easy :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

Nice work Whomp, as usual. :D

My list of villians:

1. Joey Galloway- I would never wish injury to a player, but he's close.

2. TO- I truly believe he has a mental disorder.

3. Bill Leavy - Can we include officials? I despise this man.

4. Romanowski - A sadistic thug.

5. Rick Mirer- A nice guy, I just had high hopes.

My faves:

1. Todd Heap- Hands down favorite current player.

2. Pat Tillman- The absolute class standard of American athlete.

3. Steve Largent- Seahawks legend.

4. Shaun Alexander / Hasselbeck- Good players who represent the team well.

5. Steve Smith- I love how he competes, and dominates despite his size.

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

They're both whiney spoiled arse overrated babies

Joey Porter

Jerome Bettis (hate him so much he still makes this list)

Ray Lewis

S Roy Williams

hmmm, think that's it for now...

And why does Eli always seem like he has a sh*t eatin' grin on his face when he does an interview, even after a loss?

Bill Cowher, Eric Mangeni, Bill Parcells, Tom Coughlin, Jon Gruden, Adam Archuleta, Tits McGee, Joe Horn, Chris Henry, Derek Jeter, Ray ewis, Shawn Merriman, Marc Bulger, Bernard Berrian Rex Grossman, Barry Bonds, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Jerry Jones, Mike Vanderjagt, Cedric Benson, Frankie Munez, Cris Carter, Brad Johnson,