[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting tidbits

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason the Eagles have a shot is because they are still playing, and since they are playing in the Divisional round that means that have a 50/50 shot winning since only 2 teams will be on the field.

Edited by CD6405

but hasn't Johnson also played against and schemed against a Payton led offense 2 x per year for the last 5 years?

How's that an advantage either way?

he is very famaliar with johnson and his blitz packages

Have you convinced yourself 100% yet? Could you call Vegas because they think NO wins by 5... :D

I'm not a gambling man, per se (except FF), but aren't the lines set more on what Vegas thinks the public thinks/will do? Setting the line to entice action on both sides so as not to get too much on one or the other? I didn't think they were predictions of outcome. :D

he is very famaliar with johnson and his blitz packages

I actually agree that Payton kinda has JJs number. He seems to know JJ better than anyone else in the league (Fox may be close). That said, JJ knows him very well too. It'll be a chess match for sure. Damn, can't believe I have to wait until 8:00 tonight!

I'm not a gambling man, per se (except FF), but aren't the lines set more on what Vegas thinks the public thinks/will do? Setting the line to entice action on both sides so as not to get too much on one or the other? I didn't think they were predictions of outcome. :D

Sorry already gave a lesson in betting 101, however here's the short version. Vegas sets the lines by handicapping the game not the bettors. If they set the line correctly then they will likely have action on both sides. Most gamblers bet with their wallet not their team spirit. :D

Sorry already gave a lesson in betting 101, however here's the short version. Vegas sets the lines by handicapping the game not the bettors. If they set the line correctly then they will likely have action on both sides. Most gamblers bet with their wallet not their team spirit. :D

Thanks...I really didn't know what their "thinking" was on setting lines, but I had heard what I posted. Carry on...

I think the fact that Philly finally has a qb that can handle post season pressure will play big in this game..If the Eagles continue this great run they have been on it just shows that is all they ever needed all these years

Thanks...I really didn't know what their "thinking" was on setting lines, but I had heard what I posted. Carry on...

If it means anything a friend of mine that is going down as a Saints fan has already placed his bet on the Eagles. This is usually not a good sign for the Eagles when the home team fans bet on the visitor.

If it means anything a friend of mine that is going down as a Saints fan has already placed his bet on the Eagles. This is usually not a good sign for the Eagles when the home team fans bet on the visitor.

:D

Saints a much improved team than what the Eagles faced in week 6, much has been said about the history and never did this and that, but hey it has to start somewhere for first and this is as good as a time as any.

Really?

After the Saints beat the Eagles in Week 6, they went 5-5 the rest of the way.

Not sure how you can say they are better now than they were then....they were 5-1, and from there, went .500 the rest of the way, losing 4 of 5 at home, including a 16-10 home loss to the Deadskins.

Please explain how they are better now.

I think the fact that Philly finally has a qb that can handle post season pressure will play big in this game..If the Eagles continue this great run they have been on it just shows that is all they ever needed all these years

Exactly. Why the Lions ever let a gem like Garcia go is beyond me. He's going to go out and prove Rush Limbaugh's point a few years too late. :D

Really?

Not sure how you can say they are better now than they were then....they were 5-1, and from there, went .500 the rest of the way, losing 4 of 5 at home, including a 16-10 home loss to the Deadskins.

Bush is 20x better now than he was back then, you must be an accountant the way you spin the numbers to validate your "weak" points.

Look at what Bush was doing back then compared to what is is doing and WILL do tonight!!!

Philly is on a roll, they are HOT, they are on fire....and they are WAY over-due for a beat down!!! They will get that, they won't be able to hear it...just feel it. We will see how Garcia does when he is under center, trying to get a snap off......ask Brady Quinn how fun that is.....

Wow, I didn't realize we were playing against Walter Peyton tonight....you are right, the Eagles are going to get crunched by one player.

Thank you, come again.

Yeah....you right...Philly has soooooooo much going for them other than Westbrook...ha!! What a joke, your best receiver is an X Saint....for a reason!!! He can't catch the ball and is hurt every other play...... Talk about a one-man-show....take Westy off your team and you would be in a battle with Oakland for the number one pick...come again you say?....oh, I'm comin and i'm bringing neon dion and his 27 nicknames with me!!!

Good luck tonight...we will celebrate with some "Eagle" Gumbo after the game.......

Wow, I didn't realize we were playing against Walter Peyton tonight....you are right, the Eagles are going to get crunched by one player.

Thank you, come again.

BTW....if you have NOT noticed Bush IS in every play!! If you do not put an eye...or a few players on him, he will gettcha....if you don't, he'll gettcha...yeah, I guess he is Walter Peyton..LOL!!!!

Thank you, come again.

No they atre going to be crunched by a team the NO Saints and you will remember after tonite.

Thank you, come again.

Hey Swami....I'm coming again....with a trip to the NFC Championship game!!!!!! No you didn't play Walter Peyton, but you did get your eeeeeerrrrssssss kicked!!! Have fun in the off season, please keep rooting for us poor Katrina refugees as the refs are going to "fix" the games for us and we are so unfortunate!!!! Oh yeah, you did not get crunched by one player, you got crunched by the whole team!!!!!!!!

Really?

Simply put 27-24