[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Ravens Game Thread

cdrudge

I pull for the AFC North as I did last year, a fact lost on Menudo, but not this year. I can't pull for the Ravens...

Neither can I.

If it were the Browns or Bengals, maybe, but, never for the Ravens.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to all colts fans ..not a pretty win but who cares ..win and advance baby

If it was about style points, the '89 Giants, 2000 Ravens, and '01 Pats (to name just a few) wouldn't have Lombardi trophies in their bookcase.

congrats to all colts fans ..not a pretty win but who cares ..win and advance baby

Where was the Colts Defense all season?!? Man, 2 weeks in a row they beat the team that was supposed to run it all over them and the team who's Defense had Manning's number.

Pfft.

Good show Colts, I think the Superbowl is a real possibility now.

If it was about style points, the '89 Giants, 2000 Ravens, and '01 Pats (to name just a few) wouldn't have Lombardi trophies in their bookcase.

Style only counts in Zoolander. The Colts are hot, and if they add a HUGH game from Mannign along with the way this Defense and running game has been performing, I think Lombardi is thiers.

Where was the Colts Defense all season?!? Man, 2 weeks in a row they beat the team that was supposed to run it all over them and the team who's Defense had Manning's number.

Baltimore certainly appeared to have Manning's number. Nice job by the Colts D shutting down the Baltimore O and the Indy RBs grinding out some tough yards in crunch time.

Good show Colts, I think the Superbowl is a real possibility now.

could be. I said in week 16 that there really wasn't a stand out contender and that the hot team could go all the way...

Style only counts in Zoolander. The Colts are hot, and if they add a HUGH game from Mannign along with the way this Defense and running game has been performing, I think Lombardi is thiers.

Yeah, that's what I'm sayin'

Did anyone see the replay of Dwight Freeney take on Jonathan Ogden head-to-head? :D

Ogden pretty much dominated Freeney. Beautiful play in the trenches if you ask me.

In the past hasn't Freeney given Ogden fits? I remember a few plays from last year or the year before where Freeney just kept getting past Ogden no matter what he tried.