[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SmackBowl standings after Week Two

DMD

My boy Atomic CEO has ONE player left. :bash:

What a loser.

One player left....what a maroon. :clap:

:D

I loaded up on Philly and San Diego.

My only stray players were Mason as WR1 because SD has no WR worth owning... and Reggie Bush, who as a RB2 was a no brainer. Bush is the only one left.

I stand by my original picks. It's not like Philly and SD didn't both lose close games to teams they should have beat. I'M not the idiot here. They are. :D

if the bears and pats make it through, DocH is the clear favorite but i have a shot as well. he has a 33.4 point lead on me, and we have all the same players (almost all pats and bears) except he has dillon, harrison and wayne and i have thomas jones, rashied davis and troy brown.

I saw your good position but the helmet may be out of reach.....though it's the tube socks that keep us all coming back every year. :D

Wow if The Colts & Bears make it I'm looking golden for an "in the money finish" I think...

None of the teams above me have "all Colts" like me, except SundayNFL, and I have Utecht where he chose Gates- could Ben Utecht put me over the top :D

Interesting :D

Go Indy!

Edited by Marauders11

Wow if The Colts & Bears make it I'm looking golden for an "in the money finish" I think...

None of the teams above me have "all Colts" like me, except SundayNFL, and I have Utecht where he chose Gates- could Ben Utecht put me over the top :D

Interesting :D

Go Indy!

umm...you may be forgetting the people below you that have all bears and colts left.

umm...you may be forgetting the people below you that have all bears and colts left.

you seem to be the only one I could find that fits that exact profile- so even if you surge me having all Colts should be enough to finish near the top if it's Colts/Bears :D