[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Morning Interview

Caveman_Nick

He's looking forward to a dog fight this weekend, and that it doesn't get any better than playing the Colts for the AFC Championship at the RCA dome.

This seems pretty obvious since he knows it means a trip to the Super Bowl as Indy can't beat them. Although it would be SWEET/fitting to see Vinatieri kick a game winning FG against the Pats.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh. Of course. It's quite simple really. He wins. And he's good. And he's does it without top tier WR's. And he wins. And he wins. And he's so f*cking smug when he wins that I'd just like to kick him in the nuts. Now, of course, were he a Viking, my man-love for him would only be surpassed by Menudo's man-love for Big Ben.

Smug? Where did you manage to get smug out of his comments? :D

he and all Pats fans are so f*cking smug when they win that I'd just like to kick them all in the nuts. Now, of course, were he a Chief, my man-love for him would only be surpassed by Menudo's man-love for Big Ben.

Fixed :D

Edited by Hat Trick

Anyone else getting that gut feeling that the Patriots are going to sneak in and win it all again? :D

thats what my wife said...she said they are going to ruin the rest of the playoffs and Super Bowl for us...

oh and for the record she thinks Brady is a dick and Belichick is an arrogant prick :D

This seems pretty obvious since he knows it means a trip to the Super Bowl as Indy can't beat them. Although it would be SWEET/fitting to see Vinatieri kick a game winning FG against the Pats.

however with the Colts luck he will shank a 25 yarder for the win and the Pats will win 28-27

What, 'cause he's honest and, by many acccounts, is possibly the most well-liked player in the league (by other players...this according to Shaun Alexander, who said it's universal throughout the league that other players want to begrudge Brady his success, but can't because he's the most genuine guy out there)? Or is it because he simply wins? I can see how a Vikings fan would be envious of both high character and success, however, so I chalk up your comments to that, Hugh.

For further evidence, see Vikings hatred for Brett Favre.

What do you mean? I love Brett's interception prone ways. :D

PS - Peyton will wipe the floor with Brady next weekend.

Talking to a buddy of mine tonight and the HoF subject came up. If Manning and Brady were both first year eligible at the same time but there was only one slot, which would you pick?

We both went for Brady.

Duh. Of course. It's quite simple really. He wins. And he's good. And he's does it without top tier WR's. And he wins. And he wins. And he's so f*cking smug when he wins that I'd just like to kick him in the nuts. Now, of course, were he a Viking, my man-love for him would only be surpassed by Menudo's man-love for Big Ben.

My man-love for Big Ben isn't as high as it was in previous years. Lets just say that we've had a little bit of a spat. :D

I really like and respect Tom Brady. He has killed the Steelers in the past, but, you have to give the guy props. He handles himself well off of the field as well, and seems to be one of the good guys. My wife thinks he's 'hot', and he has had good-looking girlfriends. All of this makes him annoying to me, in a jealous, envious sort of way.

All that said, I think this is the time for Peyton Manning, another guy who I think is both a phenomenal player and one of the good guys in the league, to defeat his arch-nemesis in front of his home crowd.

This will be the hardest I ever root for a team not named the Steelers, in a game that doesn't affect the Steelers. It is a combination of jealousy and envy of Brady, Belichik, and the Patriots, and not wanting to see them win another championship, combined with a desire for Peyton Manning to start getting the respect he absolutely deserves by getting that championship ring that will define his career.

:D GO COLTS !!!!