[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something weird is happening to me

Savage Beatings

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savage? I hope he is okay and you fauckers just scared him to death. Better safe though!

My aunt has the same thing happening to her and it was a stroke, she fell down the steps and it was by dumb luck the mailman saw her fall through the tiny window at the top of the door since the stairs were right in front of the door.

I don't know if it's a cool thing about our little corner of the Internet or a sad commentary on life that SB chose to tell us rather than a live human near him what was happening.

:D Kids are at school, wife's at work. He's kicking it at home and was posting a lot today. He feels strange so he should get up and walk around the neighborhood to find somone to talk to, or drop it here and have several specific experiences in the matter of moments relating to this.

No, it's a COOL THING to be able to do.

PS - haven't heard back from my VM.

Edited by Pope Flick

I just talked to him and he thinks he's doing fine. He'll be back here shortly and he's getting a ride home from work. He's not unconscience so that's a good thing. :D

I'm not saying that he shouldn't get checked out.

give me his cell phone so i can yell at him for not calling the Dr! :D

I just talked to him and he thinks he's doing fine. He'll be back here shortly and he's getting a ride home from work. He's not unconscience so that's a good thing. :D

I'm not saying that he shouldn't get checked out.

Sounds like an elaborate scheme to go home early. I ain't working for that company if that's what you have to do for time off. :D

Seriously, hope things are ok with you SB.

:D Kids are at school, wife's at work. He's kicking it at home and was posting a lot today. He feels strange so he should get up and walk around the neighborhood to find somone to talk to, or drop it here and have several specific experiences in the matter of moments relating to this.

No, it's a COOL THING to be able to do.

PS - haven't heard back from my VM.

Sounds like he was at work though. At least that's what I was thinking when I posted that.

Hey guys... thanks for the concern. i just took a little rest here at work. Went to an empty office and laid down for a bit. took some aspirin just in case. Called a nurse at my clinic. She said I should probably get checked out but she didn't seem to think it warranted a 911 call.

I've got a friend driving me home from work today, and I'll probably go in with my wife later on. Vision seems to be clearing up a bit now... just very strange!

(sigh) sucks getting old! :D

Hey guys... thanks for the concern. i just took a little rest here at work. Went to an empty office and laid down for a bit. took some aspirin just in case. Called a nurse at my clinic. She said I should probably get checked out but she didn't seem to think it warranted a 911 call.

I've got a friend driving me home from work today, and I'll probably go in with my wife later on. Vision seems to be clearing up a bit now... just very strange!

(sigh) sucks getting old! :D

good luck SB..hope you feel better.

You should definitely get it checked out, but something similar happened to me about two years ago. I was on the couch watching football and chatting in the skybox and then all of a sudden my vision started getting blurry. (anybody remember that?)

I think it was caused by eye-strain from looking at the computer screen all day. It never bothered me again.