[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something weird is happening to me

Savage Beatings

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The eyes are nothing to play around with...

As the great Gorilla Monsoon once said to Mean Gene Okerland.."He got him in the eyes Gene...Nobody is strong in the eyes "..

Edited by whomper

Hey Savage...you f'n idiot!! In six months you want this to be named the Savage Tailgate Memorial Thread?

Pretending nothing is wrong doesn't = nothing is wrong. Go to the doctor, get checked out. If it's nothing, good. If it's something, you've caught it before it's something worse. Put it this way, if your wife or best friend had the symptoms you described, what would you tell him/her to do? Would you tell him/her to bring it up to the doctor in a month or so when they got around to seeing the doctor or would you drive them yourself to the doctor and insist they get evaluated?

Sorry about the idiot comment. Sometimes a man just has to slap another man. Nothing gehy about that.

My brother lived in Iowa and had several DUI's. One time he was stopped at 10 am and tested about 5 times over the legal limit. RIP.

One time my Brother in Law had something like this happen to him where he felt disoriented. He didn't go to the doctor. Later the autopsy results didn't show much either. He was 43. :D

Scared now?

You've had some bad things happen in your family (or you believe scare tactics work best). :D