[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome Brack Ugly Tuna !

Menudo

LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME MORE......

I'll tell you all one thing, I've been right all these years. The Patriots completely dominated the NFL this century. I have to agree with Bill Simmons, the Patriots have turned into the New York Yankees of the NFL.

Lets see if 4 Super Bowl Wins gets your attention.

Good to be back to see all you fools.

Its good the be the King Fish around here.

Ugly :D Tuna

The Patriots are the New York Yankees of the NFL................. :bash:

Yes, great comparison. :D The Yankees have like triple the World Series championships that the rest of baseball has. In the NFL, the Patriots have three titles, while, there are three teams sitting with five. You are right, the Patriots are like the Yankees..... :clap:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Menudo,

Nice to see your Steelers make the playoff this year. Good Job!

They've won a Super Bowl more recently than the Yankees, oops, I meant the Patriots. :D I know you probably can't count, but, that's their 5th, which is two more than the Yankees, oops, I mean Patriots have.

Edited by Menudo

(Sung to the tune of 'Welcome Back Kotter')

Welcome brack,

The Patriots winning has brought you out.

Welcome brack,

To that same old place that you are laughed about.

Well some of the names have changed, since you hung around,

But we all still believe you are still a clown.

We all knew you'd be brack(We all knew you'd be brack)

Licking sweat from Brady's ballsack (Lickin sweat from Brady's ballsack)

Yeah, we like to tease him so, cause he's such a big 'momo', welcome brack,

Welcome brack, welcome brack, welcome brack.

I liked your poems better. :D

They've won a Super Bowl more recently than the Yankees, oops, I meant the Patriots. :D I know you probably can't count, but, that's their 5th, which is two more than the Yankees, oops, I mean Patriots have.

:D

I'll tell you all one thing, I've been right all these years. The Patriots completely dominated the NFL this century. I have to agree with Bill Simmons, the Patriots have turned into the New York Yankees of the NFL.

Ugly :bash: Tuna

I guess that makes the Minnesota Vikings the Chicago Cubs of the NFL???? :D

UMMM plus since the century is only 7 years old (7% of the century) it is a little premature to declare them the team of the century. Plus they have only won 3 superbowls (3% of the superbowls in the century) Meanwhile Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Baltimore, and St Louis each have won 1% of the Superbowls in this century. I would have to disagree based on the fact that 2% does not mean domination. :D

Edited by T-Scorp

Hummmm, Hummmm, Hummmmm, love me some Ugly Tuna ranting..... Welcome back, where you been?????

Come on guys, admit it, you really have missed the little guy :D

2 years ago I had a colonoscopy. :D I missed UT equally as much as I miss that.

Foolio!!! :clap: You're back?!?

So where you been the last couple years, and why are you back here? Did mommy cut off your credit card after she found out what you were doing in Thailand with those kids? Did your former boytoy Tom Brady turn you out in favor of Gisele Bundchen? (not that I blame him, I'd kick you to the curb in favor of Phyllis Diller--and I am pretty sure she's dead!) Or maybe its sad but true, that no matter what we do some things just keep coming back--kind of like big hair and polio.

Well, never mind, I am just glad that you are back to provide your witless banter, Rosie O'Donnell welching, poorly conceived logic, idiotic opinions, and behavior so antisocial that other Pats fans will flee from saying anything that might put them at risk of even remotely being thought of as agreeing with you!

And just in time for offseason! This year looked like a particularly slow offseason with kind of a weak crop of free agents and no really big injuries to speculate about players being able to return from. But all that is past--we have the Tuna to entertain us with his unintentionally funny musings!

P.S.--die in a fire, you loser! :D:bash:

Foolio!!! :bash: You're back?!?

So where you been the last couple years, and why are you back here? Did mommy cut off your credit card after she found out what you were doing in Thailand with those kids? Did your former boytoy Tom Brady turn you out in favor of Gisele Bundchen? (not that I blame him, I'd kick you to the curb in favor of Phyllis Diller--and I am pretty sure she's dead!) Or maybe its sad but true, that no matter what we do some things just keep coming back--kind of like big hair and polio.

Well, never mind, I am just glad that you are back to provide your witless banter, Rosie O'Donnell welching, poorly conceived logic, idiotic opinions, and behavior so antisocial that other Pats fans will flee from saying anything that might put them at risk of even remotely being thought of as agreeing with you!

And just in time for offseason! This year looked like a particularly slow offseason with kind of a weak crop of free agents and no really big injuries to speculate about players being able to return from. But all that is past--we have the Tuna to entertain us with his unintentionally funny musings!

P.S.--die in a fire, you loser! :D:D

Who ever you are. :clap::tup:

Edit to add- You're a little over the top though.

Edited by broncosn05

You were around, you know what happened, why are you looking for a link? He welched on a sig bet. He also has massive man-love for me. You can see some of both in this thread: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...3674&hl=welcher

Holy Sega! That was two years ago, I thought all this went down last year...my how time flies...

2 years ago I had a colonoscopy. :D I missed UT equally as much as I miss that.

But didn't that colonoscopy kind of remind you of him. Not the actual colonoscopy, but what happens the day before. Kinda like the way UT RUNS, RUNS, RUNS his mouth. Only yours and mine comes out the right hole. His comes out of his mouth. Boy that must taste good huh UT?

I guess that makes the Minnesota Vikings the Chicago Cubs of the NFL???? :D

UMMM plus since the century is only 7 years old (7% of the century) it is a little premature to declare them the team of the century. Plus they have only won 3 superbowls (3% of the superbowls in the century) Meanwhile Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Baltimore, and St Louis each have won 1% of the Superbowls in this century. I would have to disagree based on the fact that 2% does not mean domination. :D

I want to play too.

T Scorp, you are using logic. Logic has no place in any conversation where UT is concerned. You are dealing with the mind of a child. You can not use words that have more than 2 syllables, you must write at a sixth grade level, and you have to use childish insults.

Seriously though, welcome back UT, you have been missed. Hopefully your stay at the juvenile detention center wasn't too bad.