[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome Brack Ugly Tuna !

Menudo

No one sees the irony in Menudo (one of the blindest homers) calling out UT (the MOST ANNOYING blindest homer)?

MojoMan, still holding his Super Bowl grudge against me. :D

I screwed up after the Super Bowl. I apologized for it, and have not acted anything like that since. If you still have a problem with it, there is nothing more I can do........

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MojoMan, still holding his Super Bowl grudge against me. :D

I screwed up after the Super Bowl. I apologized for it, and have not acted anything like that since. If you still have a problem with it, there is nothing more I can do........

Superbowl? Huh?

Why so defensive? Let's face it. You're an obnoxious blind-a$$ homer. Luckily for you, your team has been successful in the recent past so you can back up your "obnoxiousivity."

I will grant that, clearly, you are not as bad as UT since you back your team through thick and thin and you know A LOT about football but you're an irritating homer nonetheless. Do we need to re-live those Ben posts?

I find it is ironic that you call UT out on this since most posters on these boards know that you have UT qualities yourself (not as bad).

Carry on.

Superbowl? Huh?

Why so defensive? Let's face it. You're an obnoxious blind-a$$ homer. Luckily for you, your team has been successful in the recent past so you can back up your "obnoxiousivity."

I will grant that, clearly, you are not as bad as UT since you back your team through thick and thin and you know A LOT about football but you're an irritating homer nonetheless. Do we need to re-live those Ben posts?

I find it is ironic that you call UT out on this since most posters on these boards know that you have UT qualities yourself (not as bad).

Carry on.

I kinda enjoy listening to Menudo........(from another steelers homer!!) :D

Superbowl? Huh?

Carry on.

Fair enough.

You and Brady shouldn't have had sex before the game Ugly....Brady is a weak kneed biatch and you are his biatch.....why do you let your momma and sister do those things to you???? :D

LOVE ME NOW OR HATE ME MORE......

I'll tell you all one thing, I've been right all these years. The Patriots completely dominated the NFL this century. I have to agree with Bill Simmons, the Patriots have turned into the New York Yankees of the NFL.

Lets see if 4 Super Bowl Wins gets your attention.

Good to be back to see all you fools.

Its good the be the King Fish around here.

Ugly :D Tuna

Superbowl? Huh?

Carry on.

Menudo isn't any worse then most other people on this board when it comes to their team.

There are quite a few who are obnoxious homers...UT is in a class way, way beyond everybody else then it's probably the Cowboy homers and then maybe Menudo.

Menudo has moments of weakness, but UT is disabled and challenged. While they both ride the shortbus, Menudo definitely rides in the front. I often compare Menudo to UT, but it's strictly done to aggravate him, they are not in the same league by any means.

Menudo has moments of weakness, but UT is disabled and challenged. While they both ride the shortbus, Menudo definitely rides in the front. I often compare Menudo to UT, but it's strictly done to aggravate him, they are not in the same league by any means.

:D