[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle

theeohiostate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Savage Beatings:

Savage organized the UFF DA league which is Huddle Members from Minnesota. 2006 was its first year and we had a live draft!!! How many other BoTH leagues have live drafts?

I concur!!! :D:D

There's no way I could vote in this because all the leagues I'm in, without a doubt, have fantastic commishes.

I agree with this.

BUT...since I'm only in one BOTH league, my vote probably shouldn't count anyway, I still want to give a shout-out to Pope Flick for doing a tremendous job in getting NORRIS off the ground, and keeping it running smoothly. Though I'd say a piece of that goes to having 12 dedicated, intelligent, and reasonable owners (well, except for Goopster) who want to see the league do well.

A bear with furniture and bigjohn get my votes. they keep things straight forward and running smoothly. hughy for doing 365 homers. have to agree with whoever said that commishing a dynasty idp league is the most work however.

If you can get a second vote I go with HandofBone/Zooty for Cheating Bastages. They've done a great job and do an interesting write up each week on the league games.

I agree with this.

BUT...since I'm only in one BOTH league, my vote probably shouldn't count anyway, I still want to give a shout-out to Pope Flick for doing a tremendous job in getting NORRIS off the ground, and keeping it running smoothly. Though I'd say a piece of that goes to having 12 dedicated, intelligent, and reasonable owners (well, except for Goopster) who want to see the league do well.

I'll second that! Pope.....nice job! :D

32 homARRRRs..... :D - General Itals.........1st year league to navigate us through.....his decision making was FAST,FAIR AND FEARLESS.........ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:D ..............see the stupid sh!t he has to deal with...... :bash:

Edited by nuke'em ttg

I gotta give my vote to "Carry the Rock" who is doing one heck of a job in TINO Dynasty w/IDP. This was the first year for the league. He did a heck of a job getting everything underway and hooked us up with one great site. He provides weekly "Games of the Week", highlites of each teams draft, articles on whats going on around the league and a great Forum Page that includes FF to jokes to general babbling. Great job CTR. :D

Having been in a bunch of BOTH leagues over the years..... I would have to say that each and every Commissioner has been great. Have yet to meet a Huddler Commissioner that hasn't been at the top of the Commissioner game. Would be darn near impossible to pick just one.

Having been in a bunch of BOTH leagues over the years..... I would have to say that each and every Commissioner has been great. Have yet to meet a Huddler Commissioner that hasn't been at the top of the Commissioner game. Would be darn near impossible to pick just one.

yup

I would ignore the drunken stupor of a vote I received earlier and nominate Zia for doing an exceptional job with a pretty high maintenance league in GMX.

Big honorable mentions to DGF, Beau, and everyone else gracious enough to be a commish for any league! :D