[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints vs. Bears

Rockerbraves

I just watched the play again and it's really hard to tell for either call since Fox only had one camera angle on it. However, left knee comes down - ball is still in... right knee comes down - ball is still in... left shoulder comes down - ball comes out. Maybe the refs saw something different but from that angle there's no way you can call it was a fumble. Unless of course you are a Bears fan.

I thought the ball had clearly already started moving out before his knee hit.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop. The Saints turned the ball over, and couldn't stop Thomas Jones on one drive, that is why they are down. The ball was coming out before his knee hit. The offensive PI was questionable, but, those calls happen to every team every game.

It's shocking that Menudo has become the NFL ref sack leech of the Huddle! Shocking I tell you!

It's shocking that Menudo has become the NFL ref sack leech of the Huddle! Shocking I tell you!

More shocking is that you like to get behind the "blame it on the refs rather than my own team's deficiencies" bandwagon. Shocking I tell you.

:D

And the Steelers aren't even playing.

Nothing annoys me more than fans who blame their team's losing on the officials. It is the popular thing to do around here. In fact, it is rare for someone to stay away from it.

Edited by Menudo

Not a fan of Bush's showboatin

Me neither, that was unnecessary. Besides the fact, I'm sure the Saints would just love it if he happen to come down wrong and somehow hurt himself doing that little flip. Have Gus Frerotte and the Gramattica brothers taught us nothing about celebrations?

Come on Saints!!!

Great play but Bush had a great angle to work with once he made the move on the safety, Harris. He had the whole width of the filed to run away from Urlacher, otherwise he might've been tracked down. :D

The showboating was a d i c k move.

Edited by irish

:D

Definitely not a Bears fan. However, I saw on a second camera angle on Fox that the ball started to come out before his left, and first knee might I add, was down. The ball was most definitely out by the time the second knee hit. I don't know what you saw. Are we even talking about the same play? The Lewis fumble on the return, right?

Yes

2nd camera angle? Must have been on a beer grabbing second.

I agree, just run it in.

I'm no fan of big demonstrations when they catch a first down but a rookie running 88 yards for a touchdown in a NFC Championship game? Doesn't bother me. It was a huge play in a very big game.