Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

The biggest question heading into the Super Bowl

what about the White Sox? :D

The Sox are the first sports team that I ever followed and they rewarded me handsomely for my loyalty a year and a half ago. No way that I dump them... ever.

Sweeeet! Since the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY weren't winners and Repubs lost Congress, there is no reason to open your trap in this forum or the tailgate. Later Zeke! :D

:D

As much as i like Indy and Manning.............The Bears put a beating on him..........

Da Bears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in Miami...........................................

LOL...please see my post. The seachix have never won any single title. Let's see...five SB wins in 30 years and winning elections for twelve years compared to no titles ever and one election win. Yea...you have made a great point there.

Trifling little hypocrite.

Oh, man, I knew I'd take a beating for this one. :bash::clap:

I appreciate the honesty, but how the F can you bail on your hometown team, especially growing up in the 80's with sweetness, the 85 Bears, Ditka - all of it - :D disgusting. And to jump on the bandwagon of the Irsay Baltimore Colts transplanted in Indianapolis makes it even worse. UGH. Where is the loyalty?? You remind me of my aunt Delores who moved from Seattle to San Jose 10 years ago, and is now a diehard SF Giant fan, and pretends the Mariners never existed when she was a hugh fan before- I just do not understand that mentality.

A close friend grew up in South Bend, a big Bears fan growing up, now living in Indianapolis - I called him last night to see who he wanted to win the SB ????

his reply- " Have you lost your effing mind?" :D DA BEARS