[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24!

westhemess2

what do you all think is going to happen>? Does anyone know if curtis is stil alive or dead, like they didnt say he was dead or not. But also prisonbreak is new also, what a great two hours of tv!

he is listed as deceased on the 24 site

Sh!t man... :D ...i didn't catch that...... :D

Well, they haven't come right out and said it yet. But:

1. They admitted Jack did his brother's wife before she was his brother's wife

2. The kid was blonde, as is Jack (and Kim), while the mom has dark hair and Graham has dark hair (what he has left)

3. The kid and Jack looked longingly into each other's eyes, including kid saying "maybe we can talk later" and Jack saying "I'd like that".

4. Mom telling kid to piss off as soon as she sees him talking to Jack.

Edited by Dr. Rock

I bet Jack saves a man from a helicopter that crashes into the side of a house. :D

I was really really really hoping Graham Bauer was either in that helicopter or directly underneath it when it fell.. but that's probably only funny to people who remember Paul McCrane's character on ER.

I was really really really hoping Graham Bauer was either in that helicopter or directly underneath it when it fell.. but that's probably only funny to people who remember Paul McCrane's character on ER.

:D

I think this family connection is a little too soap opera. And having ever watched a soap opera, the implication that this kid is Jack's was all but written in neon above his head.

I saw part of Larry King last week where he had the cast on and Kiefer Sutherland mentioned that it wasn't possible for his own dad to be in the show as he was working elsewhere, but that James Cromwell would be on. I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Aren't the people who are currently upwind of that mushroom cloud a little blase about it? 25 miles away isn't really that far away. :shudder:

I forget... what was Jack's brothers relation to the president last year??

I remember Logan wasn't the top dog, but I don't remember what Graham had to do with it, or when it showed him.

Graham was the mysterious power broker that would get on the phone with Logan and tell him what to do. He was involved in the whole conspiracy to give the russian terrorists the VX gas as a means to give an excuse for the US to invade the middle east under the name of national security.

:D

I think this family connection is a little too soap opera. And having ever watched a soap opera, the implication that this kid is Jack's was all but written in neon above his head.

I saw part of Larry King last week where he had the cast on and Kiefer Sutherland mentioned that it wasn't possible for his own dad to be in the show as he was working elsewhere, but that James Cromwell would be on. I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Aren't the people who are currently upwind of that mushroom cloud a little blase about it? 25 miles away isn't really that far away. :shudder:

me too...I hope it doesn't last long. I was thinking this morning when I watched it that I don't give a crap about sentimental family Sega!